[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

"
"
"
Just one question. How does this build deal with high damage mob that can oneshot you if you cant dodge? I'm playing hardcore and that's the thing that bite me with all evasion build.

Don't let any bosses get that close to you. I was able to kite Kole in merciless without taking a hit (which would have insta killed me). The evasion is usually enough to take care of reflect. I'm currently level 76 and have died twice, both in maps.

The thing is that's not possible 100% of the time. Desych/DC, sleepy, range. ALl these thing has a low chance but it's very possible to happen. I'm running map right now at lvl 70 and those unique mobs in strongbox that has gapcloser can pretty much 1-2shot me. Devourer is even worst. I only have 1 life in HC :(

Do not forget to stack life, it is as important as dodge to stay alive. You will get hit eventually, there's no way around that, and a nice life pool will really help.

Honestly I only felt somewhat comfortable when I hit around 4k. Also the CWDT setup can be a life saver. If you can, try to get your hands on a Belly, it will help you immensely. Also easy red sockets to the CWDT setup.
Potato girl keeps on runnin'
So this is my build, im only lvl 86, trying to grind out to 90ish to fill out some life and the final pierce nodes on the skilltree.

Was wondering if anyone had any sugegstions on how to recraft the bow, im not really that rich and had ot craft the bow myself by picking up every single rare i found and vendoring them for alterations, took over 1600 to get the 155% phys, and then regaled using up any and all favor i had with the RNG gods.

Anyways, im looking for a few replacement items, like better rings, body, and amulet. If anyone has any sugegstions that woudl be great

Spoiler

Here are some other items ive been working with to try and get replacements, but so far as i know i cant craft leech, and its sort of importatnt so i dont die.
Spoiler

Having a hard time deciding between these quivers.

currently using a 5 link

DPS drops ~2k (from 18k to 16k) on tornado shot if I use drillneck and pick up the pierce clusters, using a pierce gem. I've read that drillneck allows secondary arrows to pierce, but is that a bigger advantage than having higher DPS?

Any advice appreciated!
"
pat0599 wrote:
Having a hard time deciding between these quivers.

currently using a 5 link

DPS drops ~2k (from 18k to 16k) on tornado shot if I use drillneck and pick up the pierce clusters, using a pierce gem. I've read that drillneck allows secondary arrows to pierce, but is that a bigger advantage than having higher DPS?

Any advice appreciated!

if you do alot of mapping then drill neck is better with a high quality pierce gem 20%, but if your just doing Atziri then other quiver is best
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
gubaguy wrote:
So this is my build, im only lvl 86, trying to grind out to 90ish to fill out some life and the final pierce nodes on the skilltree.

Was wondering if anyone had any sugegstions on how to recraft the bow, im not really that rich and had ot craft the bow myself by picking up every single rare i found and vendoring them for alterations, took over 1600 to get the 155% phys, and then regaled using up any and all favor i had with the RNG gods.

Anyways, im looking for a few replacement items, like better rings, body, and amulet. If anyone has any sugegstions that woudl be great

Spoiler

Here are some other items ive been working with to try and get replacements, but so far as i know i cant craft leech, and its sort of importatnt so i dont die.
Spoiler

Wow, so you used around 5ex worth of currency (Alterations + Regal), and you made bow worth >50ex. Sick RNG!

As far as I'd say, you do not need to recraft the bow, because it already very good, and more then needed to clear everything very fast. You can always try to use a couple Divine orbs to get higher rolls on the mods you have. Only other way to 'recraft' the bow would be to remove the multiple mods, and craft using exalts and eternal orbs, but that'll most likely cost you hundreds of exalts.

Oh, and you can always try to 6-link it if you have some spare currency, and RNG ;-D

Cheers.
Last edited by Fritso on May 12, 2015, 11:04:54 AM
Got 90 finally, has taken a while since I've been playing a couple of other builds for fun.

I'm doing all right against Atziri now (the random flameblast still gets me here or there, so I use 2-3 Portals per fun). Can I Uber? I'm not sure, but I have Mortal pieces; just don't want it to go to waste.

Gear
Spoiler

Tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4DHgW1BiMILgiJCpsVIBa_GY4ZtB9BIXYi4iP2JP0lPyaVKgsqWyzpMHEwfDIBMpQ2PTnUOkJHfkfiSn1LeE2SUUdS7FVLVvpbr11oXkVh4mHrYqxlTWegbIxtbG_ycFJ1y3fXeOt6U311fwJ_K4Jehs6HdorwjDaNfY2_kvOVBZrxmyabjZ2qoJ-kOabgqwur0q_rsKuyGbVIvTa-p8EzwuzEgsqpytPPetCB037UI9aK2cbajd0N3ajjn-cK51TndOjW6UbqYu2D73rz6vrr_MX-uv_e
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on May 14, 2015, 12:26:43 AM
"
allsunsdawn wrote:
Got 90 finally, has taken a while since I've been playing a couple of other builds for fun.

I'm doing all right against Atziri now (the random flameblast still gets me here or there, so I use 2-3 Portals per fun). Can I Uber? I'm not sure, but I have Mortal pieces; just don't want it to go to waste.

Gear
Spoiler

Tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4DHgW1BiMILgiJCpsVIBa_GY4ZtB9BIXYi4iP2JP0lPyaVKgsqWyzpMHEwfDIBMpQ2PTnUOkJHfkfiSn1LeE2SUUdS7FVLVvpbr11oXkVh4mHrYqxlTWegbIxtbG_ycFJ1y3fXeOt6U311fwJ_K4Jehs6HdorwjDaNfY2_kvOVBZrxmyabjZ2qoJ-kOabgqwur0q_rsKuyGbVIvTa-p8EzwuzEgsqpytPPetCB037UI9aK2cbajd0N3ajjn-cK51TndOjW6UbqYu2D73rz6vrr_MX-uv_e

Yes you can. Consider running rumi's for uber, since you won't survive her big attacks anyway.

"

I'd run drillneck for everything, except maybe atziri. Also get sure you have a leveled quality pierce gem. Also don't forget that you get some solid defensive bonuses from drillneck.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.

Just made this in the one month league 369dps. I should be set now. Time to get 20/20 gems then maybe some atziri attempts.
Can someone explain to me why using Lioneye's glare makes you vulnerable to reflect unlike the other bows mentioned in the guide?
Last edited by Akyss on May 14, 2015, 11:19:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info