[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

I prefer assasin's garb to zodiac. It's really a matter of preference.
If you can craft life on this one, it can be a decent chest, else just get a 5L from poe.trade with life and 2 res, even if it has lower evasion. It will be cheaper.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
hi guys

I'm on this build in the current 1mflashback softctore and today i crafted this
Spoiler

its a pretty solid bow imo , anyway what multi mod should i craft when i reach it ?

also im gonna post my gear because i wanna upgrade it

Spoiler

thx for the time any advice are welcome :D
I'm a little confused, can someone tell me why he has curse on hit with Warlords Mark on his gloves with no skill attached? It literally does nothing.
"
Curtsie wrote:
I'm a little confused, can someone tell me why he has curse on hit with Warlords Mark on his gloves with no skill attached? It literally does nothing.

Probably due to the fact that he might not be using those gloves.
Potato girl keeps on runnin'
"
scabre89 wrote:
"
Curtsie wrote:

Probably due to the fact that he might not be using those gloves.

I understand the guide is old, but in the section "My current gems" his gems are set up in that manner in the gloves, all other gems on the other gear he shows seem correct, I just find it odd.

Anyway, I might just be over thinking it.
Last edited by Curtsie on May 17, 2015, 1:07:16 PM
Hi ,

do you think its worth to switch my 240pdps 7.45 infractum with a 300 ~ dps harbringer bow ?
"
demogroove wrote:
hi guys

I'm on this build in the current 1mflashback softctore and today i crafted this
Spoiler

its a pretty solid bow imo , anyway what multi mod should i craft when i reach it ?

thx for the time any advice are welcome :D

If you multi mod that bow you'll only have room for two mods, which should be flat phys and crit. Here's my bow that I crafted from scratch for the one month league.

After a lot of testing in the beta a few things become very noticeable:

1) The nerf to Ondar's Guile was huge and makes evasion numbers skewed. Even with higher evasion numbers running into devourer packs especially packs of blue or a rare strong pack will rip you apart even upper 40's to evasion is like having no evasion at all.

2) some of the new gems like ice bite and frenzy charge buildup can make for some interesting play yet I still fall back on the old gems for some reason but that's just me.

3) The nerf to Reduced mana and how it works with auras was another huge hit. Its real hard to run just 2 auras and with the evasion issues you almost need HOI now if you are only choosing to run 2 auras and if you want to run 3 you have to spec into Charisma now and that will leave you around 60 - 70 mana to use TS which can be an issue which means another hit by being forced to use Alpha's howl over rats nest unless you can survive in the 60 - 75 range on mana for TS. Also with such low mana you will still be using a reduced mana in your golem chain in order to have enough mana to cast it xD. I am currently surviving with 75 mana and spec'd into Primal Spirit.

I love archers a lot yet these nerfs were huge IMO, especially since I like HC leagues and I have to say staying alive later in the game on higher lvl maps and all as an archer in the old typical way is going to RIP many upon many die hard archers in HC.

Everything that I see in jewels and all, overall, with a few exceptions seems to be pushing for melee builds, caster/totem builds and NOT ranged archer builds. I am sure some will figure out some ways around some of the issues yet as I progressed into upper level maps the Ondar's one and the loss of the benefit to evade really puts a hurt on bow using characters. Maybe a funky build will develop with the new bow introduction they made lol yet get ready for a lot of RIP in hardcore wielding a bow.

Just my 2cents after finally getting to the upper maps and upper 80's.

:P
Last edited by NewbieDOTcom on May 18, 2015, 7:11:15 AM
Hello mate, i really like your guide, im doing similiar one... I have just one question. Got maligaro's gloves with 4l (left top blue and rest 3 reds). I wanna use assassin's mark on that blue. So my question is, should i put assassin's mark (on left top), cast when dmg taken ( on right top), enduring cry (right bottom) and immortal call (left bottom) ? Or should i put left bottom cast when dmg take, right bottom enduring cry, right top immortal call and left top assassin's mark or it's the same ? thanks in advance .... And yes one more q :P What do you think if i use cast when stunned instead of assassin's mark,cause i can put assassin's mark in head sockets. ty
Last edited by hobla on May 18, 2015, 12:56:29 PM
Any opinion on speccing out of the pierce nodes with 20/20 pierce gem and drillneck? You only lose 16% chance to pierce and 20% increased projectile damage (36% if you include drillneck's effect) as gem + drillneck gives 84% pierce chance. In return you get 5 skill points, which seems like it's worth more.
Last edited by InfiniteMonkeys on May 18, 2015, 5:42:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info