[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

Torment
Gear

MF

Tree

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4B3AMeBbUGIwguCIkKmxa_GY4ZtB9BIXYi6iP2JP0mlSoLKjgs6TBxMHwx-jIBMpQ2PTnUOkJHfkp9S3hNklFHVUtW-luvXWheRWHiYqxlTWegbIxtbG_ycFJw1XGhdct293fXeA146311fwJ_K4TZhs6HdonTjDaNfY2_j0-QCpLzlQWa8Zsmm42dqqCfpuCpbq_rsTCyGbUItUi9Nr6KvqfBM8qpytPPetN-1CPWitnG3Q3dqOOf5wrnVOd06NbqYusU7YPvevPq-uv8xf66_94=

+ Playing Reflect and good run speed
- 4k Life

Last edited by Aostrol on Dec 30, 2014, 1:22:47 AM
Atziri down for the first time, thanks everyone for tips!
Hi, This post is for not totally lategame guys and noobs probably since im one too..i have been using infractem and thiefs torment
and had my tornado shot on like 4600 dmg (tornado>gmp>addedfire>critstrike>projdmg), singleshot ice shot on 8k..was struggleing with 70+ maps since i was dying and getting bored farming currency not smoothly..i did buy glare from a long thought and i feel its much more better
its 5l and it cost me aroud 2-2.5ex (78c, 4gcp, 4regret, 8vaal) ..its much better mostly done by its atkspeed..dps on tornado went to 5.2k (ice shot went to 14k yey) and i lost always pierce mode but knockback with atkspeed and mana and hp gain on hit went up so its much easier to do maps ..im skipping reflect maps as i was before so no big deal here until i craft proper harbinger..uultimatelly..glare is better choice than infractem imho so i advice to invest in it rather than infractem ...heres the rest of my gear
what would you recommend swapping or focusing on further btw?..i think im for rats nest and capping resistances with 2 rings and putting leeching on them
Last edited by Daemonion on Dec 30, 2014, 12:24:26 PM
"
Daemonion wrote:
.......what would you recommend swapping or focusing on further btw?..i think im for rats nest and capping resistances with 2 rings and putting leeching on them

I'm far, far from being anything like an expert, but your evasion seems very low to me. I'd look for some chest armour in the 800-1000 range at least. Just my .02...
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
How strong of a Harbinger bow would I need to out preform my current Lioneye's Glare in terms of dps?

"
Bruailen wrote:
How strong of a Harbinger bow would I need to out preform my current Lioneye's Glare in terms of dps?

Depends on your tree and your crit chance in my opinion. But looking at your gear you would benefit alot from a harbinger even if it's just a 250 dps 8% crit one which you can get for ~1ex in Torment atm. It's just a different playstyle with harder hits instead of fast attacks with less crits. But all in all your clear speed goes up.
"
Aostrol wrote:
Torment
Gear

MF

Tree

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4B3AMeBbUGIwguCIkKmxa_GY4ZtB9BIXYi6iP2JP0mlSoLKjgs6TBxMHwx-jIBMpQ2PTnUOkJHfkp9S3hNklFHVUtW-luvXWheRWHiYqxlTWegbIxtbG_ycFJw1XGhdct293fXeA146311fwJ_K4TZhs6HdonTjDaNfY2_j0-QCpLzlQWa8Zsmm42dqqCfpuCpbq_rsTCyGbUItUi9Nr6KvqfBM8qpytPPetN-1CPWitnG3Q3dqOOf5wrnVOd06NbqYusU7YPvevPq-uv8xf66_94=

+ Playing Reflect and good run speed
- 4k Life

is vaal pact really worth it?!?!
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
"
dEus__ wrote:
"
Bruailen wrote:

Depends on your tree and your crit chance in my opinion. But looking at your gear you would benefit alot from a harbinger even if it's just a 250 dps 8% crit one which you can get for ~1ex in Torment atm. It's just a different playstyle with harder hits instead of fast attacks with less crits. But all in all your clear speed goes up.

I'm following the tree posted exactly so this is what it looks like right now.

https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgIAm40ILgBeGY7tg9N-73oKm-cKeOv8xVb6fyt311FHMHxNkiP2jX2m4H8CMpTZxpUFyqldaJrxCInUIwW1jb_Wim1sbIydqjY9Yqy1SKc0wJzjhB9BBiMDHha_YeImlVVL53To1nBSKgvz6ow2oJ9v8jnUwTOGziF2W6_dDf_eJP3nVK_rLOm-pxm0ytPqYnXLvTZlTUd-pDnQgUfiIuIVIEp945-HdmegOkJLeN2oMHH-un11XkWS8_rrelNh6896shkyAZsm

edit: Just picked this up and my dps dropped by 200 :/

Last edited by Bruailen on Dec 30, 2014, 3:59:45 PM
"
Bruailen wrote:
"
dEus__ wrote:
"
Bruailen wrote:

I'm following the tree posted exactly so this is what it looks like right now.

https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgIAm40ILgBeGY7tg9N-73oKm-cKeOv8xVb6fyt311FHMHxNkiP2jX2m4H8CMpTZxpUFyqldaJrxCInUIwW1jb_Wim1sbIydqjY9Yqy1SKc0wJzjhB9BBiMDHha_YeImlVVL53To1nBSKgvz6ow2oJ9v8jnUwTOGziF2W6_dDf_eJP3nVK_rLOm-pxm0ytPqYnXLvTZlTUd-pDnQgUfiIuIVIEp945-HdmegOkJLeN2oMHH-un11XkWS8_rrelNh6896shkyAZsm

edit: Just picked this up and my dps dropped by 200 :/

That's strange. But it's just numbers. You have probably doubled your crit chance now. Just try it in maps with power charges and compare your clear speed. You should easily 1-2 shot white packs now.
Other than that what are your TS links. You didn't post your chest so I can't see them :/
BTW you should check out the OP's damage calculator it's pretty awesome and tells you exactly what you need.
Last edited by dEus__ on Dec 30, 2014, 6:14:47 PM
Going from

to

made me lose 1k dps. Should I wait to 6s5l the harbinger before switching to it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info