[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

Hey, i played this in Rampage and was very happy. Now i just came back, didnt played 1.3 so far and was planing in playing this char a bit in standard, since i dont have that much spare time atm.

This is my current gear
Spoiler

What should be the next thing to look for, for me =)?

Regards,
morfer

Got 15k TS and 40k Puncture . At lvl 86 atm , i think to try Uber at lvl 91 but not sure if its capable after the nerfs and a bit scared :\ My gems are not ready yet (leveling them now and trying to get quality on them).

items
Spoiler
so after the puncture nerf, what do u guys think about replacing punture with frenzy ?
"
vandon92 wrote:
so after the puncture nerf, what do u guys think about replacing punture with frenzy ?

I dont see frenzy being better then puncture for this build. Even with nerf it still works well.
"
Got 15k TS and 40k Puncture . At lvl 86 atm , i think to try Uber at lvl 91 but not sure if its capable after the nerfs and a bit scared :\ My gems are not ready yet (leveling them now and trying to get quality on them).

items
Spoiler

Got a question..i see 200% + on your harbinger..what itemlvl is it?..though lvl 77 tyrannical is highest with 170%
He had a phys roll and a hybrid phys/acc the mod that ggg have removed from master crafting now.
"
vandon92 wrote:

Frenzy is amazing for bosses that stand still. Otherwise, it is puncture. Like P2 Dominus would be great for Frenzy.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
Fhark wrote:
He had a phys roll and a hybrid phys/acc the mod that ggg have removed from master crafting now.

True, but his bow did not have the master crafted phys/acc.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
2cards1muck wrote:
"
dEus__ wrote:

did you test added fire instead of phys to lightning? Would be intersting to see how it affects the clear speed. Imo added fire is better but I haven't had the chance to test it yet. (39% to 29% extra damage at lvl20)

i "tested" with a 19/20 add fire gem (yeah i know my physical to lightning is only 15/11) and the tooltip dps jumps from 20,5k to 21,5k. its not a huge jump imo. i think i level both gems to 20/20 and then i test again. i think that a 20/20 physical to lightning could be much stronger. but we lose some life leech because of the converted physical dmg. less physical less life leech.

the question about the clearspeed:
i think the best clearspeed is with drillneck and 100% pierce because of the larger "clear area". but you are not too slow with the physical to lightning/add fire dmg. it doesn`t matter if your dooltip is 18k or 20,5k or 21,k we one shooting the most mobs so its a question of the own playstyle with gem/gear we use.

Yea that's right with a 6l it probably doesn't matter at all if you use added fire or phys to lightning. It's overkill nevertheless. Even more with Drillneck + pierce. But in a 5l I'm pretty sure added fire adds more to the actual damage of the build.
I'm a fan of the build. It's doing really well on torment.

my gear so far:

really fun!

Lioeye's glare is awesome, and reflect doesnt hurt if I max dps while immortal call is up and flask when it is down.

I recorded a video of torture chamber, a map I usually skip, but not with this character! Here it is!
Last edited by Humble_Canadian on Dec 28, 2014, 8:16:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info