[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

What do you guys think of Atziri's Splendour for this build?
"
True, but his bow did not have the master crafted phys/acc.
I know i was more bringing it up i guess since that nerf pissed me off the most out of the recent bunch. Even at 10ex for some weapons the mod would still be worth while.
Last edited by Fhark on Dec 28, 2014, 10:47:03 PM
At level 78 I just downed Atziri for the first time this league with 3.9k hp, 6.7k dps Tornado shot and 13.4k dps Puncture. Overall I found the fight much easier than with a ST build I did back in Ambush. The only trouble I had is it was hard for me to kill her minions when she summons them to heal her due to mana issues and because my TS damage is pretty low. I have 3% mana leech from but that doesn't help when I need to shoot non stop. Any ideas?.

Gear

Flasks

What would be the best skill to use for single targets that don't move? Puncture still?
Last edited by Bruailen on Dec 29, 2014, 6:30:26 AM
So I'm into the 80s, comfortably clearing most maps and I've got a nice set of gear to work with. I'm looking for advice on how I can improve the build from here, I'm likely going to be able to bank up a bit of currency from mapping into mid 80s and wonder where I should invest it. Here's my current gear.

This guide is awesome. I am first play in PoE season league, please give me advice for upgrade my items/gems. I am 82, going 70-74 maps, have 3900 hp.

Budget for upgrade 5 exalted orbs.

Thanks for advices, thanks for guide.
"
mooN7a wrote:
This guide is awesome. I am first play in PoE season league, please give me advice for upgrade my items/gems. I am 82, going 70-74 maps, have 3900 hp.

Budget for upgrade 5 exalted orbs.

Thanks for advices, thanks for guide.

Get a Body Armour. Way easier. Trust me.
"
Valkoon wrote:
What do you guys think of Atziri's Splendour for this build?

works awesome if there is lots to hit all the time. if you run out of things to hit, you do not get mana and are left using pots more than usual. i tried this chest but ended up going back to a higher evasion +life chest and dding mana leech on gear.
POE is life. POE is ♥.
"
Fainz wrote:
So I'm into the 80s, comfortably clearing most maps and I've got a nice set of gear to work with. I'm looking for advice on how I can improve the build from here, I'm likely going to be able to bank up a bit of currency from mapping into mid 80s and wonder where I should invest it. Here's my current gear.

get a harbinger (8.5+ crit; 300 pdps) and watch your dps skyrocket AND reflect wont hurt as much.
POE is life. POE is ♥.
hello,

Currently at Lv 85, 7200 TS damage

Any advice on Labyrinth Map boss, the ranged fire attack?

the first time I use decoy totem which is ok for me

the second time I dont know that hurt and got one shot.

May I know if enfeeble is useful?

I only had 4500 HP and dont want to test it to lose 10% exp

THank you!!!

Last edited by hkbutubaman on Dec 29, 2014, 2:03:24 PM
"
hkbutubaman wrote:
hello,

Currently at Lv 85, 7200 TS damage

Any advice on Labyrinth Map boss, the ranged fire attack?

the first time I use decoy totem which is ok for me

the second time I dont know that hurt and got one shot.

May I know if enfeeble is useful?

I only had 4500 HP and dont want to test it to lose 10% exp

THank you!!!

With acro + 40% evasion I was able to just stand in front of it and kill it with only 6.5k TS dps and 3.5k hp. You should be able to kill it easily.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info