<IMPOOR> Guild for the exceptional.

Greetings Kaiserin. Im a 27 year old guy from sweden who loves to play path of exile. Im searching for a good community and i belive Prosperity is that community for me.

I want to join Prosperity because i want to have alot of people to play with, theory craft and have a good time with. I play mostly standard but im interested in the upcoming new leagues.
I trade alot and i have been playing since 2013.

I play a lowlife summoner and have been playing alot of different builds over the years but i just love playing my summoner. I take/find my inspirations from a good community and from myself.

IGN: AngelOfPurity
Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.

Harvest league oh you are beautiful.
Last edited by Acolina87 on Apr 29, 2015, 3:38:36 PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
a
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
a

Who you are?My name is SylentStorm(username) . I am a Casual PoE player and like to play the game in itself... I have been around for an year but had to take a couple of months break due to studies and exams. I am a loyal person in support of statement I would say that I have remained in clans of other games for 2 years+ http://www.naruto-arena.com/profile/raikiriarsch/ (Naruto Arena).

Why do you want to join? Due to inactiveness because of exams I was kicked out of my previous guild and am looking for a new one.A friend of mine is also a member of this guild so I naturally wanted to join.

Inspirations?I want a high level character to try out the end game content.I have finished the game in merciless so all that is left is the end game content for which I am trying to build a Rightous Fire Marauder.

Contributions towards Path of Exile./Guild. I am a social person and like to meet new people who enjoy the same games as I do. I am not much of a great player right now but I plan to be. I have a few uniques that I could be willing to share with other members of the guild to help them lvl up in the early lvls.If not as a hardcore player I would suggest my application be looked at as that of a social player.
Sorry, but you haven't met the requirements.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My name is Jonathan (IGN: Daybreak(Beta) & TisBae(Live)) and I'm looking for a nice guild that I can party up with and help out as well. I'm a casual Exile who enjoys Hard Core, Standard, Racing, and lots of theorycrafting. I currently have 478 hours (not including Awakening beta). I'm 20 years old and in college and pursuing a BoS in Biochemistry with hopes to go into med school.

I find that PoE can become monotonous when you don't have a friend to travel along with you and I feel that guilds are one of the best ways to make those friends.

I really like to be in-your-face one most games. CSGO I love to rush. PoE, I love to melee (please let lock-step be good). In life I also like to be on the move and taking on challenges. I may not be the most talkative person you'll ever meet but I like to make up for it by being helpful and trustworthy. Kind of why I want to go into trauma as an MD. Being able to be on the move, in control, and requiring trust from those around you.

Beside contributing some money, I've been looking for bugs and testing out items in the Beta. Currently I'm seeing how much of a nerf the .50% less base crit is for staves as well as testing the nerf on IB.
Besides that, I've found some bugs with lighting, not being able to respawn due to death by degen, and some slightly (unnecessarily) powerful bosses. Only 1 of which I've had to report though. I've also been trying to give away as many uniques to people who are testing them out.

Have a good day, and thanks for reading.
Last edited by Daybr8k on May 3, 2015, 1:35:06 AM
Sorry, but you haven't met the requirements.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
a

Hello friends! I'm Skyler; IGN's: Xify (HC project right now) and/or Tableaux! I am a first-year college student in Illinois but currently doing an out of campus in Hawaii. Real life hobbies include surfing, snowboarding, and music. Gaming wise, first game was Runescape. Played WoW almost a decade ago and was top 10 in battlegrounds for TERA across all servers at some point. Mostly play Path now (hc and challenge leagues whenever they're up) with occasional tangents to LoL.

I would like to join Prosperity because I've always enjoyed multiplayer games for the experience of being with other players. Prosperity seems to have all of that and has a dynamic focus that I would love to be a part of.

I guess in real life I have a bunch, but in terms of the Path community I would say that Ziggy got me enticed into this game after watching some of his comparison vids on youtube. Although I don't necessarily think Ziggy is someone to look up to, I do admire his camaraderie and friendliness towards others and I would like to have that same attitude towards everyone!

Hmm. I guess not much, however I do focus on the theorycrafting quite a bit in this game and have helped many beginners optimize their skill trees and paths into getting into this game. In this sense, I have also referred players to this game and have actually kept them playing! But overall, I've just been a happy, sometimes troll (although never to the point of offense), personality and always tend to give good trades out (or just plain giving away) to others in game.
Last edited by Tableaux on May 5, 2015, 1:44:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info