<IMPOOR> Guild for the exceptional.

I was with you guys for about a year and a half and left this morning.

I have quite a few good memories and laughs that I'll hold onto, but lately some members have made guild chat completely unenjoyable. To the point where it is mostly dead. You don't feel like sharing build ideas, asking for help or input or just simply start up a conversation. Hell, if you do start up a conversation with some members the usual 2 culprits I have in mind will just butt in and either turn chat into a ego/insult fest or kill the conversation entirely.

It's too bad cause a bunch of the guys in there are awesome and I didn't really want to leave.

Farewell IMPOOR :(
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
Been in several Guilds. Very much enjoy this one. Lots of experience and knowledge from the members.
IGN: SirNemrac
I joined a couple of years ago and since i am still loving it figured i would do my civic duty to bump the thread.
Invite me pls) Playing since February 2013. IGN: Fast_Dastashka
bump
bump
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Hello

My name is Johan, I'm 24 years old and i have played since open beta in 2013. I'm a very active player with a level 100 ranger and several other characters above level 90. I mostly play maps and enjoy trading high-end items.

I'm looking for a guild, as i would like to add another social aspect to poe-gaming. I like to discuss build ideas, good trading-deals, crafting etc.

I hope to hear from you guys!

IGN: ChadinaThunderhawk
3.0 bump
Long time no bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info