<IMPOOR> Guild for the exceptional.

a
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
a
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
a
Warning: Signs of disrespect and ban manners will result in a kick immediately. No second chances.

should read

Warning: Signs of disrespect and bad manners will result in a kick immediately. No second chances.

quick typo u may wanna correct
Towards guild mates.

If you piss me off i'd say fuck off back too.
Who you are? Depends on the day.
Why do you want to join? A few friends in it, TyrantKeel, Zonfire, Simplesim45.. Heard good things, met a few people/ex members of the guild, all knowledgeable. Any other clans with the activity I like usually are filled with nubs.. and it's not a bad thing, it's just I'm kinda over it.
Inspirations? In game? To do every build that I find interesting to the best of my ability. Then moving on. I'm very build add.
Contributions towards Path of Exile. Haven't gotten too deep into mixing with the community other than privately. I kind of like to keep to a circle.. And help others when I can.

Overall heard it's a great guild and something I'd be interested in being a part of. :) Message me if you have any further questions.. I'm quite horrible at keeping up with forum discussions.

Also just realized that saying "make sure your profile is open so we can take a look"
Is probably to check if im up to standard.. None of my characters are functional right now as I liquidated and am in midst of changing builds again. If thats the reasoning then I assume linking some items I have in stock would substitute this purpose.

Last edited by Rutheless on May 15, 2015, 12:20:07 AM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last edited by Drevvska on May 15, 2015, 12:28:13 AM
a
My name is John, i'm from USA. I have at the moment a level 85 Ranger and i'm leveling/playing now a Windripper OR Low-Life attack based wander.
I would really like to join your guild. I play aprox 25 hours a week.. I want to start doing high level maps and soon some Atziri runs. I am coming back into Path of Exile from a long break and would like to be welcomed with open arms. I am nice, kind, and honest.

IGN: LowLifeAttackWand
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info