<IMPOOR> Guild for the exceptional.

x
"
Skyforth wrote:
not yet sorry
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

what do you mean not yet?

that u are full on members or that i dont qualify?
Best way to discover colors for your loot filter
https://pixlr.com/editor/ | IGN: Spear
CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.0Ghz | GPU: Radeon Series | OS: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Mouse: Steelseries Rival | KB: Corsair K70 RGB | Monitor: Acer Predator
You don't qualify. Generally don't accept players who don't have at least 1 character at level 90.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Nice guild. Friendly bump here.
BUMPPPPPU
King of Scrubcore Hah
twitch.tv/k0reangamer
ty

~~~~~~~~~
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Hullo me lads,

I'm Paul, 20, from Germany. I started playing PoE towards the end of Domination and have been playing happily&actively ever since. Over the past months I have reached a point at which I would call myself established and knowledgeable enough to openly say so. I have been in two guilds so far, Schism, a place I once called home, hours spent together Raidcall, but unfortunately our small group got utterly inactive in the end. As I am writing this, I'm still a member of Fusion, but as some might now, the Leader had to leave us for personal reasons, leaving the guild, and myself in this case, with a bit more than nothing. It's become something I can't make out as a guild the way I imagine it.
A former Fusion player, whose opinion I value, recently became a member of Prosperity and after an insightful chat I decided to apply here myself. I am usually active on a daily basis, 2-8 hours, depending on my work schedule. I play on Standard and in every temporary league, mostly SC, since my connection isn't reliable enough for smooth HC play. I would love to get more into PvE and Races. Though it's not my first language, I speak English fluently and love to be in contact with others via Teamspeak /etc. I am eager to help others where I can and enjoy engaging in game-related discussion, theory-crafting and basically everything PoE. I read up on the forums every day and never skip a line in the patch notes :P I'm always up for grabs, if it's just for doing some shenanigans or proper meeping, testing stuff out and so on. I can be a sarcastic cunt at times, but I never go about nagging and ranting, neither will you see ever me bitching about something - the Zen is Strong in this one - constructive criticism, that's my thang, if anything.
So if you happen to have room for a stray soul - I'd be happy to fill in.

Kind Regards -

Hasty / Sonne
WTB List: - Shrubbery, only the best!; Mirror - wooden frame - 90x50cm
Last edited by SchwarzeSonne on Apr 18, 2015, 8:24:32 AM
~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, you guys can call me Erb or by my ign (Verxex/Verx), I've played PoE for a while about a year or two ago then stopped and just started back up again about 3 months ago. I've been pretty active lately and plan to play for a long time. I'm currently with Fusion which has been a good experience but since the guild leader has left due to personal issues and leaving no one else to take charge I don't see us going anywhere and I'm looking for a more active group where the Guild leader actually partakes in the game play. I've met a few good players during my time here and two of them actually have joined you guys which is why I'm now applying.
I want to join a guild that is active, mature and looks to help others; I'm usually on unless I have something going on with school/work and am more than happy to help others. I'm mostly a standard player but also like to participate in races/events, just got 4/4 on both the SC and HC 1month league. I've got a few lvl 80 toons, one lvl 90 and my highest which is 94. Though I may not know as much as others about mechanics with PoE, there is always room to learn, I do try and keep up with all the little patches that comes out and general changes to the game.

Thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
application withdrawn. Cya in game :)

Last edited by Manijak82 on Apr 19, 2015, 5:17:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info