[1.3.0 Skill Tree Updated] Rampage | SRS Build | HP | Insane Damage | Atziri Farming | Cheap |

You can die a lot with this build if you are in the wrong position and yes, it's pretty difficult to position yourself in certain situation (Museum boss fight, for example). Other than that, I found that you can play safely with some decoys (skelly, zombie, decoy totem, or even your arc spell totem), as long as you don't rush ahead. That said, I still die from time to time. AA helps tremendously for small hits, while for heavy hitters (Kole), just stay away pls.

And as being said many times, this is still a glass-cannon build however you look at it with little to none defense mechanism other than "stay away from danger zone". In comparison, however, I still die more with my COC witch build.
Last edited by wiwigvn on Mar 7, 2015, 11:51:17 AM
@Pride_ RE Dying
Surviving with this build is a matter of play style - you must be exceeding cautious, never, ever advancing out into the open. A technique I've found very successful is to lead with my arc totem - place it far in front so that mobs agro onto it and then immediately start summoning raging spirits.

Another trick-of-the-trade is to save up one or two charged Vaal Haste gems for fights you know will be difficult. Cast flesh offering, get your arc totem up far in front of you, fire up a Vaal Haste and get a boatload of raging spirits onto the map ASAP. Even in situations where it's difficult to avoid all damage, the Vaal Haste trick is nearly always potent enough to kill everything near you before you yourself are killed.

That said, you may not like this play style. If you like jumping into rooms and engaging mobs in close proximity, perhaps you'd enjoy a melee character much more.

I play a number of ranged characters and each are somewhat squishy. My windripper tornado shot character is the ultimate glass cannon; my SRS character is intermediate; and my tornado shot/puncture character can actually be fairly aggressive in maps without dying constantly.
Last edited by hankinsohl on Mar 9, 2015, 7:43:58 AM
I have been working on this build as it seemed like a fun one to play and it's completely different than any I have played before.

So far I am having fun with it. The only problem in following the OP's guide is that the links on the skill tree are not working properly for the 103 and 111 points. Can anyone help me out and post the tree with a working link.

appreciate the help
Removed
Last edited by hankinsohl on Mar 14, 2015, 12:24:19 AM
"
Kumulas wrote:
I have been working on this build as it seemed like a fun one to play and it's completely different than any I have played before.

So far I am having fun with it. The only problem in following the OP's guide is that the links on the skill tree are not working properly for the 103 and 111 points. Can anyone help me out and post the tree with a working link.

appreciate the help

You can try his Atziri tree, 110 pt and pretty ok for most purposes:

Spoiler
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAAA-4EBwhnCPQNfBEPFLAVIBZvFy8YPBmKGjgajx0UHaodviLiJLAnLyj6Kk0snC9vM4c1kjpYOuE8LT8nQYdCo0WdRnFH4krITC1Ms025TeNTUlXGVdZXyVltWpFfmGTnZp5qQ2qsa9ttGW6qb55wu30YgKSCHoLHgwmD24VgiEKPRpBVkzqYrZrgm6GbtaQ5plenCKh9qsSsmLQMtfK3PriTvOq9J8AawFTBxcM6xq7KSsy8zzLQgdP72L3ZE9sL4Yjjauq66-7sGOyK8kX22vfX-ej60vsJ_gr-jw==

Or you can try an alternate tree I devised for 1.3, taking advantage of Alchemist for OP flasks and a bit more efficient dex side

Spoiler
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAAA-4EBwhnCPQNfBEPFLAWbxcvGDwZiho4Go8dFB2qHb4ksCj6L28zhzWSOlg64TwtQYdCo0WdRnFKyEwtTLNNuU3jU1JVxlXWV8lZbVqRX5hk52aeakNqrGvbbRluqm-ecLt9GICkgh6Cx4MJg9uFYIhCj0aQVZM6mK2a4Juhm7WmV6cIqH2qxKyYtAy18rc-uJO86r0nwBrAVMHFwzrGrspKzLzPMtP72L3ZE9sL4Yjjauq66-7sGOyK8kX22vfX-ej60vsJ_gr-j2HiJpUWvw-rUzVq-g5cRX4=

I'm thinking about a more defensive tree for HC with MOM but haven't got it right yet, it takes too many points to reach MOM and if we use COD, the build will have very small life bar.
Last edited by wiwigvn on Mar 17, 2015, 4:23:05 AM
Is flesh offering any use when doing 72+ maps? Or is the bonus from that skill insignificant to minions?
"
anvilgod wrote:
Is flesh offering any use when doing 72+ maps? Or is the bonus from that skill insignificant to minions?

Important even against Uber. Although in general mapping, depending on your gem level, quality and link, you may not need to pop FO very often. If you're doing a budget build with 5L, I think you'll need to have FO on always to maintain good clear speed.
i wanna test this build on bloodlines, is still playable?
"
Mofendes wrote:
i wanna test this build on bloodlines, is still playable?

Got to lv68 just in the few last days of BL with ease (I only play a few hours per day so you can speed up better than me) and can start running Dom with a 5L at lv63, so I daresay it's very much playable for HC. Actually, I'll play it again in 1-month HC. However, I played safe by grabbing a bit more life nodes, some zombie and skellies and using COD for better defense (at the expense of less aura and more mana required), switch the gems a bit to suit the color (prepare to lose a lot of chromes with this build). The original build is a bit glassy until you got GG gears to reach 5k life so don't follow it "to the T".
Last edited by wiwigvn on Mar 23, 2015, 6:08:38 AM
when it says minions have 10 % cast speed does that mean you have 10% more cast speed for your minions to come out because the way they worded it confuses the shit outta me

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info