[1.3.0 Skill Tree Updated] Rampage | SRS Build | HP | Insane Damage | Atziri Farming | Cheap |

"
leoo1337 wrote:
okay thx, are you sure this isnt a build viable in beyond? i just started it in beyond :(

Well you can play it but don't expect to take enourmous hits. You need to start "feeling" the playstyle then you should be able to survive. You can drop some minion damage nodes and put more %life
Great guide, used my witch that was a summoner and the 1.2 tree was pretty much the same only difference is the extra point at the very very start of the witch tree, very fun but i do have to say, while you said cheap and i have seen people post that they can find 6L for cheap im really feeling that that was before this guide was posted, because unless all trades just happen in game, indexes for the last like 2 weeks have been utterly dry. But other then that great build, started at 56 on my witch in cruel and 2 hours later merc dom was soloed and killed.
Hi. Great guide! I am very interested in starting this build. Currently I have a 6L staff. Am I better off trying to craft the +1 +2 onto the staff or sell this 6L and buy a +1 +2 staff and try to 6L that?

Thanks for the help!
@shinodin666 thank you. A 6 link staff isn't suppose to be cheap, especially a +1+2 one. I said this build is cheap because the possibility of clearing 75+ maps with only a 4 link +2 fire staff or a 4 link +2 minion help.
Two days ago someone asked on stream to do a map to see how it goes. I did a 75 plateau and it was simply ridiculous. With my 6 link, i did 1 cast=2 spirits, they cleared an entire pack + some other mobs, so i took down minion damage+ melee phys and did the map with 4 link. EASY!

So yea, im pretty sure it does't get cheaper than that. You can find +2 fire staffs with 1-5 chaos, 5 fuse for 4 link and 10 jews i think for 4 socket and thats it.

@Shadowsaurd when i bought my +1+2 staff, i had a 5 link +2 staff that i was wearing till i 6linked the +1+2 one. I suggest you do the same. You need to clear maps with something afterall.
How's this staff to get started? One clarification: does the crit from spells mod on the staff apply to damage even though the minions are doing melee damage?

Hello AlexUngur,

Building Srs, im in the lvl 50's.

i been using a 5L 6S lvl 49req +2fire

i have a lvl 62 +2staff 6S 5L ....

Should i Craft the lvl 62 staff until i get +1 +2 ?

Nice looking build! Question..

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/409940/page/1

This is the build I am currently using and I run a 5l Zombie, what do you think of this build vs yours? I am looking to max my dps out. I would appreciate your advice.

Right now I have a 5l Belly and a 5l SRS. If I end up switching to your build I may sell the 5l Belly off and get a new one cheaper (profit) and do the 4l 2l. SRS in staff obviously zombies in the chest frankly they seem useless to me, they drop fast even with this points in them. Currently level 87, on rampage, let me know.
Just started this build and I'm really liking it. Quick question though, I have a 3L Searing Touch and was wondering how long you think I can use it. All of the fire bonuses are awesome but I'm not sure how it will fare down the road.
@omegaorionis - first of all you can check here http://www.poemods.com/index.php?item_type=staff to see the prefixes and suffixes of the staff and see what you can craft. You can add cast speed to your staff and that is pretty good for starting. Altough, i think at this point if you search xyz you can find cheap +2 staffs that already have one of the mods you want ( cast speed/mana reg/maximum mana/ ) and craft one that is missing so you can stack 2 of those on the staff. The crit from spells does not apply for minions

@thysick - only if it has better options than the 49 one

@ChestyPuller - the build you are using is extremly tanky and you have more survivability in maps wich is good. My build however focuses on higher dps so monsters are dead before they even get to me. I suppose you can do atziri with that too, but not in the same time at me so it would be a little more sketchier. If you want to get more of my build nodes, you would have to use a belly with 4L+2l like me and respec the zombie nodes, minion life nodes and get more of the nodes i did.

@PoopyMcFly - Searing touch only benefits you for leveling with flameblasts. When switching to srs, the only benefit you get from Searing Touch is +2 fire gems and +10% cast speed. With less than 10 chaos you can get a rare staff with better options for srs.
"
AlexUngur wrote:

@PoopyMcFly - Searing touch only benefits you for leveling with flameblasts. When switching to srs, the only benefit you get from Searing Touch is +2 fire gems and +10% cast speed. With less than 10 chaos you can get a rare staff with better options for srs.

I had a feeling it was going to be that way. Oh well, I'll just stick with it for now and when I'm ready to switch to srs I'll buy a rare. Thanks for the reply!
Last edited by bran808 on Sep 3, 2014, 7:13:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info