[1.3.0 Skill Tree Updated] Rampage | SRS Build | HP | Insane Damage | Atziri Farming | Cheap |

Added a video with atziri kill
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMMUOW4k2oI
"
AlexUngur wrote:
if someone makes a topic with my build and says its his and modifies 1 node in skill tree, be my guest.

I admire your ability to not care. Teach me. ^^

Anyways, not sure what kind of jewelry you're rocking but I think you should be hitting more than 4.5k life with belly.

Specifically by replacing Charisma with Alpha's and investing the 8 points into %life nodes.

With alpha's and no charisma you'd have 30% reduced reservation. So your reservation would be 0.6+0.6+0.4 * 0.7 * 0.7 = .784. Clarity Would reserve 520*0.49=255, so if you want 200 free mana to cast spirits you would need at least 2.2k mana total. Pretty easy to get 2.2k mana with a EB build.

Invest 7 points into 5*5% + 2*4% = 34% extra life. I estimate your base max life is something like 4500/(1+1.45+0.38)=1600. Losing 99 HP on hat would lower your life to 1500*2.82=4230 (net -270), but getting the extra 34% life from alpha's would put you at 1500*(2.82+.34)=4740 (net +240).

Other considerations: freeze immunity, 1 skill point, +2 auras vs. light/fire resist, es/mana.

Also your warding flask should always be quicksilver. It gives you a guaranteed 6sec of immunity to curses, whereas life flasks give much less immune time, esp with BotB.

Also forgot to mention that using 2 VH gems is a pretty expensive choice on a build with such limited socket space. You can achieve almost the same result by simply popping vaal haste as soon as it's ready. You can replace it with an other situational vaal gem like VSS or you can add skeleton to your spell totem so you can switch between arc/skele situationally, or you can add fast cast to the totem, or you can add a 2nd curse (and take the 2 totem or 2 curse passives with the points you save form not taking charisma).
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
Last edited by MatrixFactor on Sep 4, 2014, 7:05:50 PM
@matrixfactor thank you for your feedback. I just finished 3 hours of shopping and looking for items. It went better than i expected. I somehow managed to get my resists capped with absolutely no require for having resists on my helmet. When i thought of the items i would wear i was 100% that i would not use Alpha Howl, but now seeing that i don't need resists on my helm...

So far i never required VSS in any situation, don't know how it will be with uber. I use 2 VH because before farming atziri i was doing maps non-stop, and having 2 VH ready to click, no require to switch is very comfortable :). At normal atziri aswell. Because of link with increase duration and 90%skill from tree my vaal haste currently lasts for 15.60 seconds. That is 75% of the cases enough time for killing 2 splits phases of atziri, thus not required to switch VH from inventory. I got an Alpha in my inventory i think. Let me test it out and comeback to you.

Apreciate the feedback again!
Ok tested it and from doing that i get 250 more hp. Only problem is that because i use belly of the beast ( so no ES armor ) alpha howl is not enough for reservation because it does not have ES. When using alpha, i remain with 50 mana unreserved and 40 less mana reg/second

With alpha i have 253/second with my helm i have 293.3/second and 384 unreserved mana. I switched purity of fire with Discipline, same story, not enough unreserved mana and less manana reg than i currently have.

If i would quit belly of the beast for a 100+ hp chest with at least 400 ES then i could use alpha howl, but then again, even if i have +100 hp base i would still need to get at least 25-30% from tree skill wich is around 5-6 skill points so leaving me with a profit of 1 skill point only. The benefit of immune to chill and frozen can be countered with with flasks also.

I guess this leaves me exactly where i am now. Oh almost forgot, the 50% flask recovery from belly also synergies with the skill points in the tree that i've put in Profane Chemistry.

In the end, i don't think that 250 hp points is worth getting for me, at least i don't feel like it.

@Quicksilver of warding. Yea its true warding is best used on quicksliver i used it for a while in maps, but it was more convenient for me to usit on a life flask because i rarely used quicksilver for warding only and the move speed is consntatly high because of perma vaal haste.
But for other players, i agree, is recommended that you have warding on Quicksilver as Matrix said.
That's fair about the VH. If you're not double cursing you could probably do something like this. Still 1.9M single target DPS vs 75% res, but 190% max life from tree instead of 145%.

Also even without Alphas or Charisma, 0.6+0.6+0.4 = 1.6 * 0.7 * 0.78 = .8736 reservation. Or clarity + 200 free mana doable if your total mana is 3.7k (seems impossible with botb). You could skip both Alpha+Charisma but then you couldn't run PoF or PoE, and for atziri farming I agree that PoF would give more than the 300ish EHP you get from a rare hat and %life on tree.

"
Only problem is that because i use belly of the beast ( so no ES armor ) alpha howl is not enough for reservation because it does not have ES.

Ah my bad forgot about that. If you ever get insane es/life gloves/boots/jewelry I guess it would be possible. And good point about quicksilver, I also noticed that since I use it for movespeed sometimes I wouldn't have it for curse removal...

Last edited by MatrixFactor on Sep 4, 2014, 7:50:50 PM
interesting tree you posted there. Only problem i find with is that it provides only 80 base dexterity when i need 154 for lvl 20 Haste. That means that i need to provide 74 dex from gear.
Also in my mind for this build im kinda "addicted" with charisma because the path itself to it provides 40 dexterity. I'll have to see in the end how uber atziri goes.

With PoF i now stand at 83% fire and with Ruby flask i will have 93% fire resistance. I am still debating with my self what flasks to use for that battle.
Im thinking 2 Bubble with bleed removal+3 Ruby flasks. But i think im overdoing it with 3 rubys though. 3 Bubble, all 3 with bleed removal should suffice with 2 ruby. I will not know until i try. Also, i've taken out Quicksilver because i already have 49% move speed with 30% from boots and 7% from AA and the rest from Haste. I agree that is insane for positioning but...because of Spell Echo when i cast SRS and i suddently find a flamblast under my ass, i have to wait for the second cast to finish so i can move. I tested this many times with normal atziri and in NO way quicksilver has it spot in this fight with SRS.

Sure it is great for the Storm Calls, but we have to take in consideration that with 15.60 seconds Vaal Haste, it takes about 2-3 seconds to kill 1 mirror so that leaves us with lets say worst case 10 seconds of vaal haste active, wich provides us the movement speed necesary to evade storm calls.

With ruby flask atm i take around 600-800 dmg i think from normal flameblast. I think uber will not do 5 times that to kill. All in all will see. Need only 300 mil xp for lvl 3 empower and will get lvl 26 srs. I didnt have luck with vaal orbing a lvl 21 srs so that will have to do.

Also, i really feel like getting a Rumi's granite for trio fight, but i can't find a decent rolled one at a decent price on rampage. Hopefully one pops out.
"
AlexUngur wrote:
because of Spell Echo when i cast SRS and i suddently find a flamblast under my ass, i have to wait for the second cast to finish so i can move. I tested this many times with normal atziri and in NO way quicksilver has it spot in this fight with SRS.

This is a great point. I've also had trouble with being stuck casting, and I agree that rubying in that case is the best you can do.

Also it's +80 dex, so you need 54 from gear not 74, since scion starts with 20.

I think if you can hit 6k HP you will be ready for uber. I think your DPS is fine already, but L3 emp will certainly help. At uber the thing I would be worried most is getting 1 shot by trio or getting hit hard with atziri's spears of bleed. If that turns out to be the case, you can always unspec charisma on your char and invest into life, just running hatred,haste,clarity.

very cheap atziri killer, nice!
So got to lvl 89 last night and did an attempt on uber Atziri. Trash snakes hit really hard so i had to be carefull there. In the end, the trash was not a problem. Got 2 double Vaals, again no problem, killed them before they could go into the ground.
Got to trio, well they were the problem. Couldn't get past them. I switched one Vaal Haste to Vaal Summon Skeletons, but in someway the titty bitch didn't die in the first combo ( skeletons+vaal haste+Flesh +about 22-23 SRs's ). When i see her health drop i was almost positive that she would die but she got left with about 5-10% hp, so from reflex i repositioned for the other 2 bosses wich died easily and i suddently woke up with the titty bitch at 40% hp and then the game was over.

If i manage somehow to kill the titty bitch first, the other 2 bosses i can kill easily i think with good kitting +arc totem+flesh. Vaal skeletons died like in 4-5 seconds, but i have to say they bought me pretios time. I think if i level up my empower to lvl 3 i can give it another try.

If i quit Purity of Fire and thus quitting charisma, i may put points in hp and replace helm with +fire res to be capped.

EDIT: Instead of purity of fire i may run a curse, wich one i don't know. Because my empower will be level 3, i think it would give me more damage than minion damage gem so the setup would be:

Trash:

SRS - Blue gem
Spell Echo - Blue gem
Empower - Red Gem
Melee physical - Red gem
Multistrike - Red gem
Melee Splash - Red gem

Boss Killer:

SRS - Blue Gem
Spell echo - blue gem
Empower - red gem
Melee physical - red gem
multistrike - red gem
The 6th gem is a debate. Because i need another red gem, the best options i think it would be or Added Fire or Melee damage on full life. If i would run added fire then the curse i would use Elemental weaknes. That with the EE combination i think it would give me a very big notable dps increase.
Last edited by AlexUngur on Sep 5, 2014, 12:28:03 PM
How much life does this build have? I didn't see the defenses/life/mana screenshot posted anywhere. Is this build better (more effective hp) than matrixfactor's nice build in the witch forums? I know his is hybrid and yours is life but wanted to get your inputs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info