[1.3.0 Skill Tree Updated] Rampage | SRS Build | HP | Insane Damage | Atziri Farming | Cheap |

How will this build fair with the changes to EB not increasing mana regen/mana pool in 2.0? Will it still even work with the mana cost but lack of mana?
nvm
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Jun 25, 2015, 12:04:51 PM
nicebuild
nicebuild.
Having trouble with my mana management and sorta getting one shot by some things and wondering if there is anything i can upgrade that will help without being tooo expensive.

Running Clarity, Haste and Hatred.

Skill Tree
http://poeurl.com/zoS3F73

Gear.
Spoiler

Offence.
Spoiler

Defense.
Spoiler
Last edited by Forsakenstompa on Jun 5, 2015, 5:09:22 AM
UPDATE:

Having trouble with normal atziri and getting two shot by the first fight in atziri run then getting stomped by the 3 others(forgot names) at the next fight and wondering if there is anything i can upgrade that will help without being tooo expensive.

Running Clarity, Haste, Hatred and Purity of Fire.

:Skill Tree:
http://poeurl.com/zoYUYNN

Gear.
Spoiler

:Offence:
Spoiler

:Defense:
Spoiler
Last edited by Forsakenstompa on Jun 6, 2015, 5:12:58 AM
If I can say something to guy up - you have only 3.6k life, its difficult to kill atziri that way - isnt impossible but hit 4.5k+ and try it then, you shouldn't have too much trouble I think.

If u hit more lvls + buy some jewelery +hp +res (+mana regen if need), and maybe some boots + belt with higher life it will be easy adoable.
Last edited by silas177 on Jun 11, 2015, 2:52:48 PM
Been leveling as this since i could get my hands on SrS and seem to be doing fine so far. Great build. Can someone clarify that Herald of Ash doesn't work with SrS?

Note: I am building this in CB atm.
Last edited by Teyo on Jun 13, 2015, 12:09:58 AM
@ Forsakensomper - you need to swap your CWDT setup, the gem order matters. Put in order from one side to another : CWDT --> Enduring cry --> Immortal call --> increased duration.

You need them in that order or it will not trigger correctly.

very,nicebuild

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info