[1.3.0 Skill Tree Updated] Rampage | SRS Build | HP | Insane Damage | Atziri Farming | Cheap |

"
_Trekka wrote:
Any tips for leveling this spec?

Tried OP's suggestions and was very slow playing solo due to no groups in the current 1 month league

In preparation for 1.4

Pick Lightning Tendrils and craft a +1 lightning wand/scepter and start level up until lv 5x. It's the easiest way, or you can try Lamelast like every other build.

Personally, I started using SRS when I get melee splash, faster casting and Matua Tupuna. With 3L, a bit cast speed on gears or tree, Flesh Offering and Vaal Haste, you'll decimate everything until Merciless. Buy a 5L Staff at around lv50, roll +2 fire and you are set to go until Atziri.

The method works smoothly for me. Currently 80 on 1MSC (4/4) and 61 on 1MHC (1/4), both with SRS (I'm lazy to try other builds now, lol)
Last edited by wiwigvn on Apr 9, 2015, 2:05:48 AM
Will you be updating this when Act 4 hits?
Edit: dumb question, answered it meself.
Last edited by JuicedG on Apr 29, 2015, 9:22:33 AM
The build link 103 points and 111 points is bug?

I test this build in 1 month SC league and i have problem of mana at lvl 50+, have you a solution?
My Gear
Spoiler

Skill Tree
Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA-4EBwhnCPQNfBEPFLAWbxcvGDwZihqPHRQdqh2-KPoqTSycL28zhzWSOlg64TwtPydBh0WdRnFKyEwtTLNNuU3jU1JVxlXWV8lZbVqRX5hk52pDaqxr220ZbqpvnnC7fRiApIIegseDCYPbhWCIQo9GkzqYrZrgm6GbtaZXpwiofarErJi0DLXytz64k7zqvSfAVMHFwzrGrspKzLzPMtP72L3ZE9rd2wvhiONq6rrr7uwY7IryRfba99f56PrS-wn-Cv6P

I`m at lvl 80 with about 3,5k life, 500 unreserved mana, but still not runing 4 auras, i want to know if you guys think i should try atziri already. I can keep 21 skull withou vaal haste and about 28-30 with vaal haste. Before i try atziri i will 6 socket my chest and put arc+spell totem there.
can i farm normal atzi with +1+1 5L staff only? +1+2 staff seem like so expensive
"
wiwigvn wrote:
"
_Trekka wrote:
Any tips for leveling this spec?

Tried OP's suggestions and was very slow playing solo due to no groups in the current 1 month league

In preparation for 1.4

Pick Lightning Tendrils and craft a +1 lightning wand/scepter and start level up until lv 5x. It's the easiest way, or you can try Lamelast like every other build.

Personally, I started using SRS when I get melee splash, faster casting and Matua Tupuna. With 3L, a bit cast speed on gears or tree, Flesh Offering and Vaal Haste, you'll decimate everything until Merciless. Buy a 5L Staff at around lv50, roll +2 fire and you are set to go until Atziri.

The method works smoothly for me. Currently 80 on 1MSC (4/4) and 61 on 1MHC (1/4), both with SRS (I'm lazy to try other builds now, lol)

how easy is it to get +2 fire on it? how many alts/chaos approximately? how do u guys craft the staff? with alts to make it blue or with chaos? i am guessing cast speed is needed on it too?
Last edited by kompaniet on May 16, 2015, 9:44:36 PM
Hey,

just wanna let you know that this build is AWESOME...
i managed to 6L my staff in 30-35 fuses and turned on beast mode B)
Spoiler
rarity is for maps till lvl 75 for higher maps or atziri i run minion DMG...
How do you suggest getting an +1+2 staff? The ones on poe.trade are going for 10 exalts
"
Satsuki09 wrote:
How do you suggest getting an +1+2 staff? The ones on poe.trade are going for 10 exalts

Fair price, you won't get it yourself for less to be honest.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info