New Player Concurrency Record, 1.2.0c Preview and State of Exile Podcast

"
Senius wrote:
"
DasName wrote:
"
Senius wrote:

PS:
What is GGGs idea of Summoners doing Vorici's quests? I'd have to imagine I'm being an idiot and there's a work around, but nothing immediately obvious I can think of.

I'am playing a summoner myself and i don't see a problem with his quests, obviously the "keep all guards alive" won't work, others are doable.

Assassinate the target, keep all guards alive.
Assassinate the target, keep at least one guard alive.
Assassinate the target, keep the hostage alive.
Assassinate the target, but keep at least one guard alive.
Keep the target at low life for 10 seconds
Kill all the guards, but leave the target alive
Keep the target on low life for 10s.
Assassinate the target, within given time (1 min).
Keep the target on low life for 10s.

These are his quests. Any that have the word "alive" or "low life" are near impossible and random.

I agree that the low life ones are basically impossible for summoners, but "keep at least one person alive" isn't hard if they're untargetable.

... I haven't had time to play recently because I'm working on my thesis. Please tell me the ones you have to keep alive are untargetable? Or are these guards explicitly trying to stop *you* from doing stuff? I guess that would make the most sense for an assassin, but... yeah, that's basically completely unfair.
Last edited by codetaku on Aug 25, 2014, 1:25:56 PM
We could really use the ability to open a new instance of our Hideouts too. I had a member of my guild join my hideout before I'd visited it shortly after logging in. He was on EU server, and I play on NA. It made my hideout an EU instance, and I was powerless to change it. I just had to refrain from visiting until the instance went away. :(

Would be nice if they counted as our highest unlocked act/town for the purposes of Party Noticeboards as well.
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.
"
Senius wrote:

These are his quests. Any that have the word "alive" or "low life" are near impossible and random.

What can i say..
I disagree and i did complete most of the quests multiple times successfully
"
DasName wrote:
"
Senius wrote:

What can i say..
I disagree and i did complete most of the quests multiple times successfully

Unless you have a secret way to turn your 20 summons to be passive and stop attack, I don't believe this.
"
Chris wrote:
Over the weekend we hit a new record of 154,300 users playing Path of Exile simultaneously!

But I thought the game was dead?

;)
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
i saw some serious server lags issues last week, but lately it's been pretty solid.

considering the server load, that's some really nice work you've done on reliability !

grats!
3 weeks from now, we will be back at our usual numbers... maybe less
Congratulations on the player concurrency record, despite the network challenges some regions were experiencing. 1.2 is shaping up to be a great addition to PoE!
"We were going to monitor the situation but it was in the wrong aspect ratio."
Last edited by Garr0t on Aug 25, 2014, 5:09:09 PM
Plz if u would buff the crafting properties for Masters that would help a lot. As of right now the highest physical damage mod that Tora has is 60-79% and thats at lvl 6. From what i heard the 100-119% mod dosnt even exist in the game even though it shows it on PoE wiki.

Can someone shed some light on this plz.
My Future Is Not Where My Dream Is.
"
Remember to post your builds to the class forums!

And then you nerf it? NEVAAR

Played my ranger selffound to Piety Merci, I don't tell my build ....
Make
Spectral Throw
great again

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info