New Player Concurrency Record, 1.2.0c Preview and State of Exile Podcast

"
Toshis8 wrote:
Chris,

Maybe your team could improve hideout decorations system. Curently it is not possible to get rid of decorations we bought (trash it). Also, ability to preview decoration before buying it would be nice.
Click the decor and press the delete key.
"
Senius wrote:
"
DasName wrote:
"
Senius wrote:

PS:
What is GGGs idea of Summoners doing Vorici's quests? I'd have to imagine I'm being an idiot and there's a work around, but nothing immediately obvious I can think of.

I'am playing a summoner myself and i don't see a problem with his quests, obviously the "keep all guards alive" won't work, others are doable.

Assassinate the target, keep all guards alive.
Assassinate the target, keep at least one guard alive.
Assassinate the target, keep the hostage alive.
Assassinate the target, but keep at least one guard alive.
Keep the target at low life for 10 seconds
Kill all the guards, but leave the target alive
Keep the target on low life for 10s.
Assassinate the target, within given time (1 min).
Keep the target on low life for 10s.

These are his quests. Any that have the word "alive" or "low life" are near impossible and random.

I don't know if I am too strong or those targets are too low level but most of the times it's one hit - all dead = mission failed :( I think that should be fixed
***** If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done? *****
Good numbers... PoE growing huge.. Its good to see.. LEGGO
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ
"
Kilvoctu wrote:
"
Toshis8 wrote:
Chris,

Maybe your team could improve hideout decorations system. Curently it is not possible to get rid of decorations we bought (trash it). Also, ability to preview decoration before buying it would be nice.
Click the decor and press the delete key.

This will remove the decoration back to hideout stash. But at the moment it is not possible to delete decoration from stash
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke
I have not logged into PoE since this past spring but had to after I read the news on yahoo about PSN being hacked,along with other games. Incase none of you have read Path Of Exile was also in the list of games hit,it wasn't a data breach but a server overload of fake accounts to crash the games. This would explain your numbers for people on over this past weekend.

http://www.welivesecurity.com/2014/08/25/psn-hacked/
AMD Radeon HD 7730/8730
AMD FX(tm)-6300 Six-Core Processor (6 CPUs), ~3.5GHz
8 GB RAM
Last edited by Ladyhavoc on Aug 26, 2014, 10:48:31 AM
"
Emid wrote:
I don't know if I am too strong or those targets are too low level but most of the times it's one hit - all dead = mission failed :( I think that should be fixed
it is because your master is low level so his missions are low level also. Try using default attack with bare fists, worked for me :)
edit: and if you use tempest shield, turn it off!
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Last edited by silumit on Aug 27, 2014, 12:35:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info