now i can remove my VENDOR stashtabs for mapping in other hideouts hah
You have entered Ghetto.
Last edited by inbyo on Aug 25, 2014, 2:38:49 AM
Awesome news!
Steam: teemu92
"
Zoen wrote:
"
We're currently preparing a 1.2.0c patch (likely to be deployed tomorrow) which includes a lot of improvements to the Forsaken Masters experience. For example, you'll now be able to sell items to vendors in other people's hideouts, which will make mapping a lot more convenient!

Can you make it so Masters give you their crafting benches when they reach level 2 so you don't have to cycle Masters around and lose experience getting them all?

No.
You need more servers, and you need them now. Higher amounts of people playing equates to much more chances to really keep these new people playing. However, they are not if they have a 1500 person que.

I know I am beating a dead horse with this but something needs to be done with desync issues. Come on guys, nice content is awesome, but you need to cover the core of the game functionality before adding more on.

Let's concentrate on quality over quantity and you'll see those microtransaction numbers fly, and I think we can all agree THAT'S a record we all know you'd like to see.
Tri Curse Freezing Ball Lightning Witch - view-thread/1483161
-------------------------------------------------------
General Martinus' Spoils of War - view-thread/419523
-------------------------------------------------------
Proud Alpha Tester, helping shape the world of Wraeclast
Last edited by GeneralMartinus on Aug 25, 2014, 1:41:05 AM
"
VZ58 wrote:
"
Zoen wrote:
"
We're currently preparing a 1.2.0c patch (likely to be deployed tomorrow) which includes a lot of improvements to the Forsaken Masters experience. For example, you'll now be able to sell items to vendors in other people's hideouts, which will make mapping a lot more convenient!

Can you make it so Masters give you their crafting benches when they reach level 2 so you don't have to cycle Masters around and lose experience getting them all?

No.

And why are you against such a suggestion?
This is awesome! My only complain would be to not being able to get Beyond experience in SC, because of some disconnection that killed my first character ^^' haha. But anyway, I'm have so much fun!
Wow, double the old record, before this patch - awesome! Great stuff guys :)
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
hype!
@EdenIsBack
You deserve it GGG, great game :)
Hype \O/

PS. That podcast, Manogasm <3
PoE Wiki page: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki
Any chance Frenzy gets repaired in this patch?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info