[1.3] *Updated Tree* Dbum's The Void Pulser| | Low Life Crit Freezing Pulse | Leveling Guides Added

"
EnvyOnTheCost wrote:
"
dbum wrote:
"
maximus_anus wrote:
rly nice, thx bud for sharing this nice build! since i have all the gear but shav=(need to farm a lot more -_-) and void=(i can get void now) witch one u suggest me to get first ? (i have 6l solaris, accuity etc..)

void battery is pretty key for this build having 8 power charges gives you 140 spell damage with void so i think that is first.

and solaris is fine to use till you get a shav. but let me know how many chromes it takes to get the 4blue 1g 1r, still trying to collor mine

i'm currently leveling up my witch got all the gear but its been killing me id love to see the atziri video

well here you go!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=facl_O7vods&feature=youtu.be
IGN @Dbum
Last edited by dbum on Aug 26, 2014, 12:06:22 AM
This is awesome, always loved freezepulse and never dreamed a tooltip like that would be possible.

One fairly nitpicky thing I have to say about your tree though is that you took the 20% regen witch node instead of shaper which is more regen for same points. Also you might be able to drop the 10% max pathing node and gain a point depending on your mana situation. This may have already been addressed in the 4 pages (I didnt read them) just thought I'd make a note of it since it wasn't in your original post.

Still awesome nonetheless!
Ive done something familiar with the new patch, went EK first but the castspeed and critchance arent good enough. Respecced to FP and i'm having a blast. Also i got a 5% Castspeed corruption on my boots, check it out:

Im currently at 22k DPS with all charges and PCoC, 28k when i replace the PCoC with Added Chaos (level 16), also, not all of my gems are fully levelled or some dont have Quality.
Getting HoI higher up will help alot i guess.

ME TREE

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAv4FQgx9DXwOSA-rEH8RLxFQEZYWQBa_Fy8ZihqPGyUc3B0UHU8ksCj6KU8qUysKLJwtHy9vNblBlkLDQ2NGcUcGS65Ms1AwUzVV1lfJWPVcil3yX2pilWNDZJ1k52aebRlvnnBScLtw1XFNdwd713_GgKSCx4MJhX2G0YcTidOMNo5kj0aP-pMnlSCaz5u1nKSdxKKjpwinK66zsnC0DLb3tvq3MbiTwcXB88M6xp7KStD12RPZW9te2-ffhN-K5CLpAuq66-7r9ewY8h3y4fba96b56PrS-wk=

Last edited by Siza1337 on Aug 26, 2014, 2:24:41 PM
"
This is awesome, always loved freezepulse and never dreamed a tooltip like that would be possible.

One fairly nitpicky thing I have to say about your tree though is that you took the 20% regen witch node instead of shaper which is more regen for same points. Also you might be able to drop the 10% max pathing node and gain a point depending on your mana situation. This may have already been addressed in the 4 pages (I didnt read them) just thought I'd make a note of it since it wasn't in your original post.

Still awesome nonetheless!

you are right. i could gain 20% spell crit and 20% mana regen! hah ty

IGN @Dbum
"
Siza1337 wrote:
Ive done something familiar with the new patch, went EK first but the castspeed and critchance arent good enough. Respecced to FP and i'm having a blast. Also i got a 5% Castspeed corruption on my boots, check it out:

Im currently at 22k DPS with all charges and PCoC, 28k when i replace the PCoC with Added Chaos (level 16), also, not all of my gems are fully levelled or some dont have Quality.
Getting HoI higher up will help alot i guess.

ME TREE

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAv4FQgx9DXwOSA-rEH8RLxFQEZYWQBa_Fy8ZihqPGyUc3B0UHU8ksCj6KU8qUysKLJwtHy9vNblBlkLDQ2NGcUcGS65Ms1AwUzVV1lfJWPVcil3yX2pilWNDZJ1k52aebRlvnnBScLtw1XFNdwd713_GgKSCx4MJhX2G0YcTidOMNo5kj0aP-pMnlSCaz5u1nKSdxKKjpwinK66zsnC0DLb3tvq3MbiTwcXB88M6xp7KStD12RPZW9te2-ffhN-K5CLpAuq66-7r9ewY8h3y4fba96b56PrS-wk=

nice boots, those would be sweet to have im still playing around with different gem set ups but i think this is a good set up
IGN @Dbum
Would cold pen. be better than any of the other supports?
"
wehrberg wrote:
Would cold pen. be better than any of the other supports?

can be, still testing this. with a 20/20 you technically get 40% increased cold damage so it may be better than increased crit damage
IGN @Dbum
Are we wearing Lionseye paws just becaue of the Strength and Dex that it gives you?
What would you say about wearing rainbow striders instead, like theses?
"
Are we wearing Lionseye paws just becaue of the Strength and Dex that it gives you?
What would you say about wearing rainbow striders instead, like theses?

people use it for the can't be stunned on low life builds
How did you deal with the trio before Atziri?
IGN: Sogano

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info