[1.3] *Updated Tree* Dbum's The Void Pulser| | Low Life Crit Freezing Pulse | Leveling Guides Added

"
dbum wrote:

and solaris is fine to use till you get a shav. but let me know how many chromes it takes to get the 4blue 1g 1r, still trying to collor mine

last time i did with it 3g 2b 1r and i used about 300 chroms :/. BUT i got 2x 5-off collor before get my colors :D how lucky hehe
Last edited by maximus_anus on Aug 26, 2014, 10:28:15 PM
"
maximus_anus wrote:
"
dbum wrote:

and solaris is fine to use till you get a shav. but let me know how many chromes it takes to get the 4blue 1g 1r, still trying to collor mine

last time i did with it 3g 2b 1r and i used about 300 chroms :/. BUT i got 2x 5-off collor before get my colors :D how lucky hehe

very nice, ya i have horrible luck chroming lolz

"
Tr0j4n wrote:
How did you deal with the trio before Atziri?

uploading a video right now of the entire run. but i like to do titty bitch, dual striker, cycloner

"
Are we wearing Lionseye paws just becaue of the Strength and Dex that it gives you?
What would you say about wearing rainbow striders instead, like theses

i would love to wear some es boots or something but im trying to maximize dps/es so only viable option is lioneyes paws.

they give ton of str and dex as well as not being stunned while on low life. many many points saved by using them
IGN @Dbum
IGN @Dbum
Hello I wonder what stat is the most important on the weapon , what will give more dmg for freezing pulse
Is the spell dmg the most important on the weapon should I look for a wand with high spell dmg and few crit spell or a dagger with 180% crit chance , crit multi and low spell dmg will give more dmg ?

Your amulet have crit chance spell dmg cast speed did you try an amulet with crit chance+multi ?
The one with spell dmg ,cast speed is better ?

Thx
can the build work without the atziri's acuity? i have everything except that and i'm worried i'm gonna kill myself.
acuity is rly OP.. the leech is crazy :)
"
DoKKO wrote:
Hello I wonder what stat is the most important on the weapon , what will give more dmg for freezing pulse
Is the spell dmg the most important on the weapon should I look for a wand with high spell dmg and few crit spell or a dagger with 180% crit chance , crit multi and low spell dmg will give more dmg ?

Your amulet have crit chance spell dmg cast speed did you try an amulet with crit chance+multi ?
The one with spell dmg ,cast speed is better ?

Thx

on a rare want you would want spell damage, spell crit, crit multi, and cast speed. a wand with 80+spell damage and everything else will cost you more than a void battery.

as far as my amulet i havnt crafted crit multi on it yet. i put the %es on it for now.

amulet you want spell damage, cast speed, crit chance, crit multi, flat max es, and es %.

"
can the build work without the atziri's acuity? i have everything except that and i'm worried i'm gonna kill myself.

yes the build can work with a 20/20q or 23q life leach, combined with atziri flask and sapphire flask for resistances. getting gloves from vorici master can get you a mod with % life leach rate which will increase the speed of your leach.

can also adjust the build and grab vaal pact if you so choose

"
maximus_anus wrote:
acuity is rly OP.. the leech is crazy :)

yes...yes it is. it makes so many crit builds viable without going vaal pact.
IGN @Dbum
"
maximus_anus wrote:
"
dbum wrote:

very nice, ya i have horrible luck chroming lolz

Done.. got the colors on the solaris It took me 650 to make it 4b 1r 1g , not lucky at all , i got many 5 off color before :/
Last edited by maximus_anus on Aug 28, 2014, 6:38:36 PM
good build breh

MF Jones approves
MFJonesHC
Last edited by MFJones on Aug 28, 2014, 10:36:22 PM
"
maximus_anus wrote:
Done.. got the colors on the solaris It took me 650 to make it 4b 1r 1g , not lucky at all , i got many 5 off color before :/

very nice!

"
MFJones wrote:
good build breh

MF Jones approves

ty much i have been enjoying the build quite a lot.
IGN @Dbum
Last edited by dbum on Aug 29, 2014, 12:41:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info