[1.3] *Updated Tree* Dbum's The Void Pulser| | Low Life Crit Freezing Pulse | Leveling Guides Added

Yes i can run clarity disc herald and purity of elements or purity of ice. I still have around 490-500 mana cant remember it exactly. But running the 3rd aura (not considering herald of ice as aura) takes my mana a lot on the defensive way.

Because i have CoD, so %40 mom for example;

If there is something i will get one shotted = 3.2k damage

3200 * 0.40 = 1280 << so i need at least 1280 mana left after reserves not get 1 shotted with my current hp.

So with 3 aura and heralde = 500 mana left

500/0.40 = 1.250 damage. Thats pretty enough for low end maps and easy mods.

But if i am going with something hard, i rather have more mana left after reserves.

So clarity, discpline and herald = must

haste, elements, ice = optional depends on what your gonna play on. (maybe even grace)

About the party play, didnt have time to play in groups actually. But yeah gmp echo ice spear would work well. Can maybe even put ice spear on spell totem, so you will save some time while totem generates charges by itselfs.

Build can be improved, i aim to do atziri with this build. So after i gimp my dps more, i might go IR and MoM, switch to 6L AR/ES Chest (which i have crafted #1) so will balance the dps and survive more.
Looking forward to the video from the Atziri kill! Interested to see how it did :D
IGN: Sogano
"
DoKKO wrote:
Ok so can you pût a screenshot with you réal dps no vaal cast and pcoc plz ?
I make a pulser and i want to know What kind of dps i can reach.
And you dont have crit multi on your amulet your spell dmg +cast speed give you more dmg than 35%crit multi?

ya i will redo the dps without vaal haste. but not without power charges since i get a bunch of spell damage from them using void battery.

i just dont have crit multi on my amulet i would love to have it heh way more dps.

"
Tr0j4n wrote:
Looking forward to the video from the Atziri kill! Interested to see how it did :D

going to post it up tonight
IGN @Dbum
updated dps numbers with maximum buffs and normal setting/group setting
IGN @Dbum
"
dbum wrote:
You can use Solaris Lorca, I tested with 5800es!

It's worth noting that the hybrid life/ES nodes between the Witch and Shadow area are actually about as effective as taking pure ES nodes(Which you wouldn't immediately assume by looking at them), so those are a good option to take if you feel like you're missing ES as a Solaris build. Personally I try to aim for 7K ES when I make a Low-life Solaris build post-patch(Aimed for 5-6K pre-patch), and I found that doing that is actually very attainable, even if you set your budget in the 5-10ex range, might be even cheaper than that now, thanks to Master Crafting.

Even if you don't intend to use the hybrid nodes end-game, they're worth mentioning for levelling alone, running around at level 45 with 1.5K life and 2k ES self-found makes the whole levelling process, and more importantly the transition to low-life of these kinds of builds significantly easier.
Last edited by Shotgun_Surgeon on Aug 25, 2014, 5:50:52 PM
Any reason why you're not using Blood Rage? And with Maligaro's, do you take Vaal Pact or not?
IGN: Sogano
"
Tr0j4n wrote:
Any reason why you're not using Blood Rage? And with Maligaro's, do you take Vaal Pact or not?

i do use blood rage. i swap gems around sometimes depending on the fight ill use vaal haste

and no vp for maligaro, you can get around reflect with atziri flask + saphire flask
IGN @Dbum
rly nice, thx bud for sharing this nice build! since i have all the gear but shav=(need to farm a lot more -_-) and void=(i can get void now) witch one u suggest me to get first ? (i have 6l solaris, accuity etc..)
Last edited by maximus_anus on Aug 25, 2014, 9:24:14 PM
"
maximus_anus wrote:
rly nice, thx bud for sharing this nice build! since i have all the gear but shav=(need to farm a lot more -_-) and void=(i can get void now) witch one u suggest me to get first ? (i have 6l solaris, accuity etc..)

void battery is pretty key for this build having 8 power charges gives you 140 spell damage with void so i think that is first.

and solaris is fine to use till you get a shav. but let me know how many chromes it takes to get the 4blue 1g 1r, still trying to collor mine
IGN @Dbum
"
dbum wrote:
"
maximus_anus wrote:

void battery is pretty key for this build having 8 power charges gives you 140 spell damage with void so i think that is first.

and solaris is fine to use till you get a shav. but let me know how many chromes it takes to get the 4blue 1g 1r, still trying to collor mine

i'm currently leveling up my witch got all the gear but its been killing me id love to see the atziri video

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info