[1.3] *Updated Tree* Dbum's The Void Pulser| | Low Life Crit Freezing Pulse | Leveling Guides Added

Playing the build as he mentioned it.

"
Hi little question how do you manage to sustain bloodrage on low life version?
it just deals a little bit of life, he also has the 1% regen from tree, its not even a problem, if you find it a problem just pres "x" and it takes off blood rage (run it on weapon with enhance and artic armour).

I think AB will work, don't know about ice spear that much. I play sometimes with Alpha Howl instead of Vertex and add in 2 heralds no problem. (thudner and ice) was even thinking about putting clarity on life and adding HoF on mana, duable but you lose regen.
great so far
Last edited by MrGuardian on Feb 7, 2015, 8:21:10 PM
I need some help with my lowlife FP witch, 79 now.
My dps is only between 4500 and 5000 while i have heard it should be 15k++++ ?

Am i doing something wrong ?!
"
RagnarokX wrote:
I need some help with my lowlife FP witch, 79 now.
My dps is only between 4500 and 5000 while i have heard it should be 15k++++ ?

Am i doing something wrong ?!

You really only have 3 items with offensive stats.....

1. Crit chance faster cast speed on BOTH rings
2. spell Dmg crit chance crit multi faster casting on Ammy
3. Spell damage on shield
4. Voidbringer/mailgaros/acuity gloves
5. Drop faster proj
6. Drop ele prolif
7. Add Cold pen/faster casting/life leech/added chaos/ or added cold. Imo cold pen/life leech
8. Optional,use assasins Mark for power charges instead of frostbite and drop Pcoc for faster casting or one of the above.

Imo you only need Pcoc if...

1. Your lazy
2. boss fights
3. Void battery
LocK
Last edited by SticKyGreeNzlNY on Feb 10, 2015, 4:47:41 PM
Just wanted to add a few things about this build to anyone looking to get into it.

First off, this build is VERY expensive.

Gear is hard to find AND expensive.

There is a long wait to "feel the power" i would say unless you gear is GREAT you will feel squishy and low dps until the early 80's

Mana is a BIG issue, you MUST have surgeons pots and you must have very pricey jewlery all with regen mods.

Resists are an issue unless INSANE jewelery or you drop an aura and run purity.

Going low life and using lioneye paw for the stats requires at least 2 x quicksilver pots or prepare to tear your hair out.

Being a build that has to shotgun can be annoying. That being said with my power charges up im at 19k with 511 multi. x5 shots. Thats a big shotgun. But its annoying.

I run. Herald of ice. Herald of Thunder. Haste. Clarity. Discipline. Arctic Armor.

ITS EXPENSIVE.

Last edited by stormyknight on Feb 25, 2015, 4:32:49 AM
"
dbum wrote:

"
GATYGUN wrote:
You can pick up the eye of chayula onyx amulet which basically features these stats:

+16 to all attributes
20% hp reducement
30% item rarity
Cannot be stunned

You miss dmg stats on the neck, but that can easily be covered by 1 ring or get 2 rings with stats like this ring:

ring:
30% crit chance
30% elemental damage
16% attribute
13% cold damage
+40 life
+15% elemental resistances.

get that x2 and you basically get a massive boost + 3x 16% attribute to cap you off on str/dex, and get 30% resistances with 27% cold damage, 60% crit, a bit life. Or mix it up with removing the dmg parts on the ring and push cast speed on the second one + some additional ES or mana or resistances or whatever comes with it.

now your boots can fill all the gaps to max resistances, get some es shield up on it ( 250 es boots with 200 es bonus = 450 = a ton of es in total on your char ( still 200-300 less from your shield, but doable ). Also your movement speed isn't totally crap, and 30% item rarity isn't that bad to have with it.

ele dmg from rings doesnt apply to spells only attacks.

still if you are doing it this way great! i just prefer to do it the way it should be done with a shield and VB. this build has been Atziri proven so there is no point to change it.

let me know if you kill atziri your way i would love to know.

You're wrong about the elemental damage on those rings. Flat damage like Adds 10-20 Fire Damage only applies to attacks, but percentage damage applies to everything.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
dead in 2.0?
Tree links broken? Maybe it's temporary but getting error 503
I just returned to PoE after a bit, and I have a lvl 91 witch that needs a respec.
I have a 6L shavs and Acuities, and maybe a Helm and ES Shield. Will the jewellery be very specific and expensive? Also, are there alternate weapons I can make do with till i get currency to buy a Void Battery? Since all my characters have been respecced and builds wrecked, I dont have any means to making money till I get my witch up and into maps.
can this build run uber with 6l shav, acuity high es helm and shield and decent jewlery?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info