[1.3] *Updated Tree* Dbum's The Void Pulser| | Low Life Crit Freezing Pulse | Leveling Guides Added

Found out alredy - thanks.
Last edited by Gnisteren on Sep 24, 2014, 4:13:22 AM
Last edited by Gnisteren on Nov 11, 2014, 7:59:54 AM
"
Gnisteren wrote:
-

-

- have you considdered going Blood Magic with Mortal conviction for the build ... - as we on lowlife are dependent on energy shield anyway why not go full monty and Use the Blood Magic keystone with Mortal conviction ... --- thats -60% Less mana(life) reserve alone for that - no need for blood magic gem ( wich could be swaped for Empower level 4 if no better idears ) and run Vitality to regen life for usings or skill instead of stupid clarity for mana. ( I presume you can drop Carisma keystone And the 2 reduced mana at Sovereignty and then you are almost there )- 2 nodes away you get Unwavering Stance and then you can drop the crap Lionyes boots for the stunn mode, and get good resist and energy shield not to mention better movementspeed from boots.

I have not calculated on it myself but at first glance it looks much much much better. - Now on second glance I am 100% sure that If you want to optimize this build Blood magic keystone is the way to go.!! - I will do it.

crappy ?

How will you handle the 147 per cast mana cost when doing mortal convictions since you have no life regen to sustain your casting and maybe 200 life after reserving every aura? People are using mortal conviction for attacks because they are much lower cost than spells when 5 or 6 linked.

Nice build Dbum, I have been trying to get my LL freezing pulser back online after the RF changes. Is there a reson why you do not take the cold damage keystones by the witch like "Breathe of Rime" and "Heart of ice" or does it not multiply with Pain attunement?
thanks
ign slashzilla
"Buy when there is blood on the streets, even if the blood is your own."
Slashzilla Reave Guide- http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/514128
SALES THREAD-http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/524661
http://gyazo.com/da6159e17a1ec3710b9cb8601a145a9a
Last edited by Atlas305 on Sep 26, 2014, 3:27:00 PM
Last edited by Gnisteren on Sep 26, 2014, 5:02:13 PM

CI+ 65 %block version
If used with Rathpith+Rainbow stride, you will have decent spell block as well.

6L Link:
FP-GMP-Spell Echo-Cold Pen/Added cold-ICD-XXXXXXX

Personally i am not a fans of PCoC, since it occupies 1 support slot AND requires additional 5 skill points.Sure +350% (400% with VB) critical chance and +28% (32%) spell damage are great to have though....but the power charge buff is not always up, especially when you had to run a lot.
By using void battery, we also forfeit crit multiplier mod and additional 1% life leech from cold/fire damage

just curious about how you get around the neg on the movement on the boots..... just lighting warp?
How the auras worth with CI since u'll have no life to reserve?
Good day to you, exiles!

Now that the update is out, I updated my gear and gem setup a little. I also needed to modify the tree a little bit to get more ES. Also I didn't like the slowpoking with the Lionseye boots...
For many people the update unfortunately had a hard impact on their build, this build here was nerfed a little, but is still very nice.

Offensive:

v1.2 Freezing Pulse DPS 21k * 5 projectiles: 105k DPS (with all charges up, PCOC in 6L setup)
v1.3 Freezing Pulse DPS 18k * 5 projectiles: 90k DPS (with all charges up, PCOC in 6L setup)
What's not taken into account is the +30% more damage versus frozen enemies from the new "Celestial Punishment" node. Also I swapped the nerfed ICD gem in my 6L setup to "Added chaos damage".

Defensive:

My ES value increased from ~7100 to 7433 because since version version 1.3 I was able to craft +% increased ES on my ring. I was really lucky and rolled 18%, wee!
Now with that amount of shield and the Vaal Discipline gem instead of the slightly nerfed Vaal Haste gem I really only die on relect mobs when I'm too tired to notice fast enough...

My gear

Updated tree (111 points, level 92):

Last edited by keksmensch on Dec 15, 2014, 12:01:33 PM
"
LostXray wrote:
just curious about how you get around the neg on the movement on the boots..... just lighting warp?

get around the negative movement speed with light warp yes but also with lvl 1 arctic armour with 20 quality plus enhance gem linked to it. gives it a nice amount of movement speed
IGN @Dbum
Updated build not really around to do much else but will still answer questions
IGN @Dbum

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info