Brutus and Merveil now OP QQ

Cant possibly see how i can do these in HC not to mention the guest monster thing really sucks. Kinda breaks the immersion when you have bugs in ledge next to skeles. :(
Hahahaha. Sorry.

I thought brutus and Merv were actually easier now. dodge.
"
Sori3n wrote:
Hahahaha. Sorry.

I thought brutus and Merv were actually easier now. dodge.

I tried, but it was too much. Especially merveil killed me a couple of times and only with sheer luck i beat brutus. :(
I think Brutus is way easier since he spawns adds, so you don't need to tp to town to fill your flasks.

Merveil is a little more challenging, but it's a piece of cake to dodge her attacks after you get the sequence.

Both fights now happen in an empty area without any structural elements, which I think leads to less de-sync. At least I experience zero de-sync during the Brutus fight for the first time in 2 years.
Merveil is a lag fest.

I'm sick of shit getting dropped on my head and shaving off a quarter to half of my life globe.

I predicted I'd hate these new fights and I was quite right.
Brutus was a lot easier for me. Merveil is tougher in a sense, since in the second stage there is so much shit flying around. You tried with two Spphires? I wasn't taking much damage. It did get hectic though with the two daughter mobs.
Current IGN: TheBearerOfLight
Gizoogle Chris: "Da State of Exile muthafuckas axed mah crazy ass ta post a reminder dat they podcast is dis weekend, as usual. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack."
I did Merveil with 0% cold res and around 300 HP. You can dodge everything pretty well if you have a good frame rate. Great boss fight btw :D
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Aug 20, 2014, 9:14:41 PM
Fights were hectic here too but not that hard. Just need to move out of stuff before you take too much damage. I'm betting higher difficulties will be a lot worse though.
"
BoltThrower87 wrote:
Brutus was a lot easier for me. Merveil is tougher in a sense, since in the second stage there is so much shit flying around. You tried with two Spphires? I wasn't taking much damage. It did get hectic though with the two daughter mobs.

I didnt have rings on, no but i tried running a lot but the ice pillars were too many to handle not to mention the 2 unique mobs she spawns.

Brutus was a bit easier than merveil but not by much, close call a couple of times, before it was just dodge behind the wall now its just run run and run and hope to hit him instead of a skeleton. :(

PS: I used to not have desync during those fights now i had it during brutus. :/

Spoiler
Yeah, i made a QQ thread, shame on me.
Me and a friend did the Merveil fight and we both have pretty good rigs with no lag. The fight felt insane, she spammed those water cyclones like all hell, there was almost no space where we could go. Then when she has her daughters too, it's ridiculous because there's no room to dodge the actual attacks of them and merveil while there's also cyclones fucking everywhere. We finished it with one death but it still felt horribly overtuned, new players will probably get stuck and extremely turned off by the fight.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info