[1.1] [1.2] [1.3] [2.0 RIP build]. Maawk Firetrapper

This looks interesting, I'm gonna respec my templar into this, thanks for the idea ;)
You should really turn one of your 4L's into a Flame Surge. Would add a ton of DPS vs those hard to kill targets.
IGN: Dmillz
"
Dmillz wrote:
You should really turn one of your 4L's into a Flame Surge. Would add a ton of DPS vs those hard to kill targets.

im doing this, this gear on the guide its from my stand char, im playing beyond league now, soon ill post my gear
This world is an illusion, exile!
Totems for life!
"
YoeriGod wrote:
This looks interesting, I'm gonna respec my templar into this, thanks for the idea ;)

thx dude, hope you like, any questions let me know if possible
Totems for life!
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Elemental_Proliferation

"
The burning ground effect from Fire Trap does not count as an Elemental Status Effect, and will not be proliferated.

???
"
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Elemental_Proliferation

"
The burning ground effect from Fire Trap does not count as an Elemental Status Effect, and will not be proliferated.

???

yeah, our prolif comes from the chance to ignite, the burning ground its like artic armour
Totems for life!
Gear updated, this is my BEYOND gear, im current lv 77, 1 shotting anything on the map also beyond invaders.

Totems for life!
So, a little update.
This is on my templar playing on hardcore (not beyond), I was dead flat out of currency so I'm rolling without the uniques right now, currently using this wand:
which I'm actually pretty happy with.

At level 66, I'm able to slowly progress trough 66 maps and farm docks quite steadily, I need about 2 traps to kill trash mobs, which is easily doable while kiting. I'm going to keep farming for some currency and see if I can get a searing touch/carcassjack in soon, I don't have any problems with dex as of yet, even without the amulet, current trap tooltip damage is below:
Spoiler
Last edited by YoeriGod on Sep 1, 2014, 6:13:56 AM
"
YoeriGod wrote:
So, a little update.
This is on my templar playing on hardcore (not beyond), I was dead flat out of currency so I'm rolling without the uniques right now, currently using this wand:
which I'm actually pretty happy with.

At level 66, I'm able to slowly progress trough 66 maps and farm docks quite steadily, I need about 2 traps to kill trash mobs, which is easily doable while kiting. I'm going to keep farming for some currency and see if I can get a searing touch/carcassjack in soon, I don't have any problems with dex as of yet, even without the amulet, current trap tooltip damage is below:
Spoiler

you can try use something like this:

make the 4 link setup and make currency for the searing boy
Totems for life!
Last edited by Mawwk on Sep 1, 2014, 9:40:08 AM
So I am currently playing something similar in Rampage and I am very happy with it. Though I made some changes.

Mainly I went with a Cloak of Defiance instead of a Carcass Jack and I do not run Vitality. Also my skill tree is a little different.

113 Points

Current Level 77

Also I do not feel the need to run Concentrated Effect on the Fire Trap and a quality Fire Penetration should be better than an Increased Burning.

Last: Since I had room, I run a Trap - Flame Surge - Concentrated Effect - Fire Penetration setup for additional damage against boss and rare mobs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info