[1.2] KuteKitteh’s Tanky Arcer, 20k+ Effective DPS, Atziri/HC-viable. Poor-man’s BM Arc included

Hiho,

well I put some Money into getting a Herald of Thunder and an Herald of Ice instead of the Haste Gem. And well: I gained some nice more DPS.

But not only that: its FUN!

I also switched the use of the Gems and this is how I use them now:

Helm:

Red. Mana - Arc.Arm. - Clarity and HoIce (not need for Q20)
So this runs the normal Auras and gives a good amount of DPS.

Gloves:

Curse on hit - Conductivity - Elemental Weakness AND Herald of Thunder 20/20

Whoohoo, this is the Curse automation par excellence. It gives another DPS Boost and adds the cursing to everyone coming near you.

Well of course you have to kill some shocked Mobs before to get the storm running. If you need to face a single Boss you just swith to another Ball-Lightning or Arc gem.

Its really fun to play this setting ....
Do vertex work with auras?
Of course and really good. :)
"
StorgutBorsit wrote:
Of course and really good. :)

To clarify, +1 gemss works, 50% cost does NOT affect Auras.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Ahh yes, thats the same as with reduced Mana. The Quality doesn't affect Auras either.
Because of the Herald of Thunder release, I made the following modifications to the build:
1. Drop Haste for HoT + HoI (So now it's Clarity + HoI + HoT + TS)
2. Take the Cast speed nodes at the start instead of the Spell damage nodes

This should improve the overall functionality and accessibility of the build. I haven't been able to implement the changes myself, I've been terribly busy over the past few weeks.
[2.2] KuteKitteh's CI EA Regen Tank - Durable w/10k ES, instant clear, EZ-Atziri, affordable!: /1625757
"
KuteKitteh wrote:
Because of the Herald of Thunder release, I made the following modifications to the build:

This should improve the overall functionality and accessibility of the build. I haven't been able to implement the changes myself, I've been terribly busy over the past few weeks.

But how did you manage the gem slots?

I plan to replace HoI with HoT when I find one with high quality but where should HoI go then?
Last edited by MuFeR on Oct 26, 2014, 6:16:14 AM
"
MuFeR wrote:
"
KuteKitteh wrote:

But how did you manage the gem slots?

I plan to replace HoI with HoT when I find one with high quality but where should HoI go then?

I had otherwise identical setup with you, and managed to make the shield RRR (was trying RRB for another build with Vorici's "at least 2 reds" but ended up using it here). You lose increased duration for CWDT but that shouldn't be too bad.
"
Rubinjo wrote:
I had otherwise identical setup with you, and managed to make the shield RRR (was trying RRB for another build with Vorici's "at least 2 reds" but ended up using it here). You lose increased duration for CWDT but that shouldn't be too bad.

Thanks for the idea. I did exactly that, got Cwdt-EC-IC in shield and moved RM+HoI+HoT+Clarity on boots.
Last edited by MuFeR on Oct 26, 2014, 10:07:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info