FoxTactic's - [1.2] Pledge Of Arc 26k dps Updated: 2014-09-08

allready did and it works, thanks for ur patience
Updated build, bought a new helm

and made Ball lightning + gmp, the main source for delivering curses. It has way more aoe coverage than a seconday arc.

Thanks to random hero for the suggestion

I can't remember your name from lastnight =\. If you know who you are let me know.
will this work as good without vall pact?
"
MrGuardian wrote:
will this work as good without vall pact?

You can insta die from ele reflect mobs
IGN Pixelexer
thanks for sharing this build. I will start leveling this kind of arc character now.

Do you have some idears for good leveling stuff/uniqs?
2 Moonsorrow unique wands, best arc weapon at a cheap price, then just life based items with ES to support the mana reg for AA

Geofri's crest with empower also works, you will need the empower later on since i plan on updating my build with lvl23 auras.
Last edited by FoxTactics on Sep 4, 2014, 9:05:14 AM
allright, thanks alot for the infos!
Wouldn't your DPS be higher if you ran conductivity/Ele Weakness instead of Warlord's?

On the other hand, would you have the life/mana sustain if you chose to forgo Warlord's?

Hope you update your Righteous Fire variant ^^
"
zhouster wrote:
Wouldn't your DPS be higher if you ran conductivity/Ele Weakness instead of Warlord's?

On the other hand, would you have the life/mana sustain if you chose to forgo Warlord's?

Hope you update your Righteous Fire variant ^^

Well ofc the dps would be higher, but the synergy between vaal pact \ mom and warlords mark is to good, even for atziri. When i get a 6L staff i might put pcoc in there and skip assassins mark for conductivity. well see.
Last edited by FoxTactics on Sep 4, 2014, 3:49:09 PM
Where's atziri :P I check this thread every so often to see if investment worth it.

I built that max block arc but DPS sucks balls.

Got 10exe ready to spend if atziri viable
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 4, 2014, 11:36:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info