FoxTactic's - [1.2] Pledge Of Arc 26k dps Updated: 2014-09-08

I was watching his stream this morning and I believe he has now downed atziri at least 5 times. Some of the runs had a few deaths but they were mostly related to him fucking around and just not playing carefully. I think he did one death-less run.

Watching it, the runs seemed pretty quick. He is still going to be working on all the kinks and optimizing it even more for Arziri.
Awesome!!! thx tech. Started a new witch because max block skill tree has little commonality.

already got chest and other parts just need PoH

I should have never doubt the Arcmaster Foxy lol. I work too much to watch streaming tho:(

Thanks again
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 5, 2014, 1:33:24 AM
hey fox, time to update ur gears n links yet? =p
Ign: Zanosaur
I'm on low level now (just going to beat that Act 3 Normal boss). My current gear:

In this level, should I take staff or dual wand? And please optimize my gear. I'm still newbie now and I've read 80% things on wiki.
Last edited by gahehe on Sep 6, 2014, 6:23:45 AM
"
gahehe wrote:
I'm on low level now (just going to beat that Act 3 Normal boss). My current gear:

In this level, should I take staff or dual wand? And please optimize my gear. I'm still newbie now and I've read 80% things on wiki.

either get a +2 light gem staff if u really like using 2h. or go duel Moonsorrow which is like an alch each or less. and get a spell echo instead of faster casting.
Ign: Zanosaur
"
zanosaur wrote:

either get a +2 light gem staff if u really like using 2h. or go duel Moonsorrow which is like an alch each or less. and get a spell echo instead of faster casting.

Tks, but if I change to dual Moonsorrow, so how I should link my gem?
Also I'll change to this when I reach 39:
"
gahehe wrote:

For leveling you would fair better with MS on boots. Like this

staff should be replaced with two of these

All Items should have resits and life. make resits 75 or close.

Just so you know this build with final form with staff of pledge and 5L cloak will cost you 15-20 EX. Not really cheap for beginner but not to bad. Try and not spend your currecy until you buy those two items except cheap leveling gear i mentioned.

Add me and i could give some lvling gear. I'm still leveling myself but have extra.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 6, 2014, 2:56:17 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
gahehe wrote:

For leveling you would fair better with MS on boots. Like this

staff should be replaced with two of these

All Items should have resits and life. make resits 75 or close.

Just so you know this build with final form with staff of pledge and 5L cloak will cost you 15-20 EX. Not really cheap for beginner but not to bad. Try and not spend your currecy until you buy those two items except cheap leveling gear i mentioned.

Add me and i could give some lvling gear. I'm still leveling myself but have extra.

Thank you, anw this is my stat at 42 now:

is this OK?
Looks like you need some new jewelry too. fire and lightning resits are terrible like I said earlier should be 75+

For your low level you need something like these see high life and resits?
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 7, 2014, 2:25:18 AM
I've been creaming over that staff for sooooo long, I must have it!
The silent majority.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info