FoxTactic's - [1.2] Pledge Of Arc 26k dps Updated: 2014-09-08

"
FoxTactics wrote:

I dont think you read what i wrote, you know how much leech warlords mark gives to casters now?

EDIT: OFC I KNEW, What do you take me for =P

Sorry Foxy I doubted you won't happen again.:P

I am playing the max blocker double curser arcer and it's terrible IMO. Low DPS. Low Map clearing speeds. Cant stand MoM/CoD - only good for 1-2 hits really then you're dead in the water. I'm switching to this. Good ole Lightning Coil and max out resits like last season. Real tank:)

Edit: And yeah I really did think warlords mark only applied to "attacks" again sorry for doubting you.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 1, 2014, 1:59:01 AM
Yesterday i tried out apex of sacrifice and i get raped by second vaal after i killed the first.

Atm theese are my stats:

3800 HP
17k Arc with 5 Power Charges
81 Light resistance

I fwonder how can Fox get 10k more dmg than me :D need tips!!

Tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAuMFQgceB6UI9Ax9DkgQWBB_EQ8RlhOeFLAV5xa_FvMk2CY8JpUo-iycL28vnTpYQYdBlkV8RZ1JUUmyTC1Ms1AwU1JVS1XGVytYrltZXGtd8mHiY0NqQ20ZcFJwu3DVc7N2EX4zfll-r3_GghCCHoLHhEiFbYhCidOMNo0Zj0aP-pUul5ea4Juhn7SkkacIrJius7c-uJO86r2CwFTBxcNtxp7Q9dWB2L3ZE9lf2t3bC9te3Yzfit-w4BLpAuvu6_XsGPBr8NX31_no_gr-sw==
How are people finding gaining and maintaining power charges with just Assassin's Mark and Doedre's elixir? Seems like neither are going to be very useful against bosses (at getting PCs that is), not enough kills to sustain either. If they are not enough is PCoC worth a link in a 5L? Or on a supplementary attack (V Storm call? Ice spear?)

Would be happy to be told otherwise, and if so, please show me what I'm missing, never played a crit build and this one looks amazing. I want to convert my Ball Lightning witch into it, just gonna cost me a couple dozen regrets, so I want to be sure of as much of the build as I can before hand.

Also, in Fox's version he seems to be using Ass Mark for crit/PC's and Warlords Mark for leech, yet I see no way he can double curse, so is that just him making the judgement call on every pack which curse to use? Is LL worth a slot for someone less able to do this? I'd imagine for myself my clear speed and safety would be better despite the reduction in DPS.

Sorry for all the Q's, new to crit and want to learn!
@Fox: do you think righteous fire arc flame surge is still viable? I think it's possible to get to 91% fire resistance with emp + purity and aura nodes.
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
FoxTactics wrote:

I dont think you read what i wrote, you know how much leech warlords mark gives to casters now?

I am playing the max blocker double curser arcer and it's terrible IMO. Low DPS. Low Map clearing speeds. Cant stand MoM/CoD - only good for 1-2 hits really then you're dead in the water. I'm switching to this. Good ole Lightning Coil and max out resits like last season. Real tank:)

Edit: And yeah I really did think warlords mark only applied to "attacks" again sorry for doubting you.

Yeah it's definitely tanky!!

http://www.twitch.tv/foxtactics/b/564108548

13:50 and at 14:37.

Don't talk nonsense and put other builds down when you have no idea about what you're talking about, thanks.
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
"
monkuar wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
FoxTactics wrote:

Yeah it's definitely tanky!!

http://www.twitch.tv/foxtactics/b/564108548

13:50 and at 14:37.

Don't talk nonsense and put other builds down when you have no idea about what you're talking about, thanks.

at 14:37..

The individual fireballs hit for a fairly high amount, because he was standing on top of it he got shotgunned with all of them.
I'm kind of new, would a Arc Summoner be possible? I made this build(no idea what, i'm doing).

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBAuMEBwZJB6UI9Ax9EFgQfxCXEQ8TbBSwFm8abB8CJKok2Cj6KpgsnC9vMjQ2xTbpOlhEBEWdSbJMLU25U1JVxlcrWpFqQ2qsa9ttGXC7dhF9GH6vghCCHoLHg9uFYIVtiECIQo0ZkDOa4J2upqynCKh9qsSsmLiTvOq9gsBUwcXGnsy80_vVgdgk2QvZE9lf2wvdjN-K37DgEuNq5OzpAuvu7BjsivfX-ej6gP6z
you have changed all your gear, any chance you might update soon? :)
Updated

Updated again, managed to squeeze doomcast in there for the cost of 150 life..

yeh im a dps aholic :D, new passive tree.
Last edited by FoxTactics on Sep 2, 2014, 6:15:07 PM

Found last night on Rampage and im currently deciding between selling it and making this build. Currently running a flame totem mf build and the only thing that is keeping me from doing this is the loss of magic find on gear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info