FoxTactic's - [1.2] Pledge Of Arc 26k dps Updated: 2014-09-08

I found pledge of hands guys, and im making a U turn with this build.

Since i allready got 19k dps now on rampage with 3k hp.

It's prob gonna become an excluse guide with pledge of hands.

But... Ill update my lightning ninja for 1.2, with the skilltree if using dualwield.

Ill be back soon.
Last edited by FoxTactics on Aug 25, 2014, 12:04:02 PM
hey, im new player
but can i ask you one question?
now Righteous +Arc is good or ?
did u think so ,can build for witch?

thanks....

im very hope can play righteous+arc build....
Last edited by hotshotgghot on Aug 25, 2014, 3:04:01 PM
I wouldnt recommend crit arc. 5% base chance is so low even with tons of increased crit you wont be able to achive much more than around 50% and at a huge cost to other stats.
IGN: mEeEta, HoodedOrder
Good that no more dual curse. ehm, increased crit? really? on arc!?
=/
I guess I'm too much of a noob to understand the full picture here. Will have to wait till you finish theorycrafting the build =(
Last edited by Killia on Aug 25, 2014, 4:42:21 PM
"
Synesthesic wrote:
Can someone please let me know, for this build, are we taking the 4% Increased Cast Speed in Cruel or the +1 Passive Point? And then what do we take in Merciless difficulty?

Thanks!

Syn

4% cast speed is probably better and you want the passive in merc unless you utilize charges, from what I've seen the front page build does, if you're following it to the letter you might want to go that way.

"
hellokitty92 wrote:
should I prioritize ele dmg% / spell dmg% / or lightning dmg % on the tree and gear???

Depends. If you're solely using lightning spells, they're all the same and only the percentage matters. Otherwise spell damage and elemental damage is better. Disregarding the shock/penetration on some of the lightning nodes.
Big wierd textwall added because i get spammed 10 times a day WHEN IS BUILD READY, man i dont know :D. Let me play and when i feel its good, ill post a real guide.
How do you calculate 22k dps? Is that tooltip dps or factoring in curses + shock?

A sort of side note. I'm torn between going crit arc or crit ball lightning. The mobility and clear speed of arc is amazing since you don't have to even think about targeting. Is the damage of ball lightning greater to make up for that? Or is there just no reason to go bl over arc at the moment?
Hello all,

thx again Fox for the update.
Shortly before update was ath point to switch to RF but i thinks thats in the past now with the hp nerf.
So question is what do you guys think is better for endgame(using my old standard witch): Dual wield(lightning ninja) or new pledge of hands(got it before update and 5L it fast) build?

i know many of you play new league so i'm not hoping for advise against atziri, but some thoughts on mapping and so would be nice.

Pledge of arc build is getting way better than i anticipated. oblitirate everything atm.

Update btw..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info