FoxTactic's - [1.2] Pledge Of Arc 26k dps Updated: 2014-09-08

How would you quickly/briefly describe what path to go on the tree? Like, getting EB around lvl x, and the aura clusters around Y, etc?
Hi Fox,

I'm running your build under the tree that was posted 1 day before the league started: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMA37DfioIQ6QIHpY-m_rMC40SrVytJslWuvYIsnG0ZES0QWAj0fIN2EcBUzfrk7GpDvOq4k6cI6-4VUI9G2t2a4Cj61YEdFJuhRZ1XyYLHhW360ngvU1INfPnoDH0k2BcvNuk5Uuq6QYcQf2TnJKrjarw3tAy3PsaeVdYWb1gHkydGcf4KgKTviBzc8kXYvfk3f8Y64TWS18_BxSepflkvnaZX_o9JsewYiEIW803jj_qCHiY88NXbC0lRlS4HHnC72RPhiB2qL2-DCW-e8bNLV8Dj

Now I see your current tree has been altered slightly from the previously planned version. Do you think it's worth it to respec out of the previous setup? Or will it not matter?

Currently I have 3k dps running dual (below avg) wands with arc + lightning pen + spell echo (low level) + empower on geofri's crest, and it clears merciless docks and crypt pretty fast. I'm 67 so I did not reach maps yet. I'm not sure how much dps I need for maps. Do you recommend dropping empower in this iteration of the meta? Or will the classic 4 link still work all the way from now until end end game?

Thanks for the help!
I got a stupid question, but how monsters get dual cursed by this circlet exactly? Or you just put lets say in 3L item curse on hit, increased duration, something else.. and with another skill (which is not linked with curse on hit) (lets say arc), just hitting with arc and curses applies on monsters? also in that circlet there are no curses linked :D
Sorry im new :/
Cant wait to see if its uber capable....Honestly :D
Me (lvl 75) and my friend (lvl 77) killed Palace Dominus (first try, even before we did the quest) as Arcers. I'm at 4k dps he is at 6k.
We use 2x 4L:
4L: Arc, Light pen, Echo and faster casting.
4L: Spell totem, arc, spell pen and faster casting.

only notable item we have is Cloak of Defiance.

I run Discipline, Clarity and Purity of Elements.
He run Discipline, Clarity and Purity of Lightning.

We only have 1 Curse, Conductivity (to lazy to get ele weakness^^).

My conclusion is that this build is super fun and it fucking rocks hard!
SyntaxTError
What are your planned final gem links?
what are you taking for bandit bonuses?
How are you guys staying alive? I'm squishy as hell and dying a lot. I know I didn't follow the guide exactly, but it is very similar to his old build.

Level 72
DPS 4400
spell totem dps 1100
running Clarity and lvl 13 arctic armor
resistances all 75 (except chaos, obv)
gear is below - any obvious issues ?

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks
"
diffor wrote:
Hi Fox,

I'm running your build under the tree that was posted 1 day before the league started: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMA37DfioIQ6QIHpY-m_rMC40SrVytJslWuvYIsnG0ZES0QWAj0fIN2EcBUzfrk7GpDvOq4k6cI6-4VUI9G2t2a4Cj61YEdFJuhRZ1XyYLHhW360ngvU1INfPnoDH0k2BcvNuk5Uuq6QYcQf2TnJKrjarw3tAy3PsaeVdYWb1gHkydGcf4KgKTviBzc8kXYvfk3f8Y64TWS18_BxSepflkvnaZX_o9JsewYiEIW803jj_qCHiY88NXbC0lRlS4HHnC72RPhiB2qL2-DCW-e8bNLV8Dj

Now I see your current tree has been altered slightly from the previously planned version. Do you think it's worth it to respec out of the previous setup? Or will it not matter?

Currently I have 3k dps running dual (below avg) wands with arc + lightning pen + spell echo (low level) + empower on geofri's crest, and it clears merciless docks and crypt pretty fast. I'm 67 so I did not reach maps yet. I'm not sure how much dps I need for maps. Do you recommend dropping empower in this iteration of the meta? Or will the classic 4 link still work all the way from now until end end game?

Thanks for the help!

respec'd some life into the shadow part of the tree, and got a moonsorrow. dps is now 5.5k. I do get stunned a lot even with CoD + arctic armor. Currently have 2.9k life.

tree & gear
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAuMHHgelCPQMfQ18DY0OSBBYEZYTnhXnFvMc3B2qIvQk2CY8JpUnqSj6LJwvby-dQYdEq0WdRnFJUUmxSbJLV1NSVUtVrlcrV8ld8mHiakNsC20Zb55wu3OzdhF-M35Zf8aCEIIegseDCYVtiEKMNo-mkyeVLprgpJGnCLQMtz64k7zqvYLAVMDjwcXVgdfP2L3ZE9rd2wvfit-w4YjpAuq66-7sGO-I8Gvw1fGz-Tf56P4K_rM=

Definitely need better jeweleries.

Last edited by diffor on Aug 24, 2014, 1:43:26 AM
"
VernoInferno wrote:
How are you guys staying alive? I'm squishy as hell and dying a lot.

It's the build. You can dance and lightning warp, but you will still get insta gibbed/nearly one shotted. Happened way too much, got old real quick.
I quit it and changed to utilizing block+ spell block. Much better.
lvl 79
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMABAcG6QceC2EOPA5IEFgRDxGWFLAWbxo4GmwfAiSqJy8nYSj6LJwyNDWSNsU26DbpOlI6WEGHRKtFnUlRTC1PfVFgU1JVrlXGWK9d8l8qXz9mnnYReA15aH6vfuKAVoIQgh6Cx4PbiEKNGY-mj_qQVZUumuCdrp_LoLSnCKeEqW6playYtfK3PriTvJ_AGsEEwcXYJNi92V_bC92M37DgEuNq45_k7OcL6-Tr7uwY7w7w1fMG87756PrS-6r-Cv6P

Most any map is easy. No danger of dieing except to maybe not realizing I have Puncture...I just don't die.

Ignore Item Rarity linked to Ele Weakness..just leveling it. Also ignore Purity of Elements. I used to use it and it's still linked...I run with Purity of Fire and Clarity. The rest of my mana is for Mind over Matter( Cloak of Defiance)

No offence to anyone but You're a walking corpse waiting to die with no Immunity to stun, and no block.
I don't relish losing 10% exp from dying all the time.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Aug 24, 2014, 3:54:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info