FoxTactic's - [1.2] Pledge Of Arc 26k dps Updated: 2014-09-08

"
dxbydt wrote:
How do you calculate 22k dps? Is that tooltip dps or factoring in curses + shock?

A sort of side note. I'm torn between going crit arc or crit ball lightning. The mobility and clear speed of arc is amazing since you don't have to even think about targeting. Is the damage of ball lightning greater to make up for that? Or is there just no reason to go bl over arc at the moment?

Nope, thats just my tooltip.

My real dps is probably higher with assassins mark and penetration.

Last edited by FoxTactics on Aug 27, 2014, 9:45:25 AM
"
I wouldnt recommend crit arc. 5% base chance is so low even with tons of increased crit you wont be able to achive much more than around 50% and at a huge cost to other stats.

I've never reached this high dps this early in the league while maintaining great survival, pledge of hands is so awesome for what it does.
Update on vaal stormcall

Guys... try this 4l vaal stormcall vs bosses.. holy crap.
Pictures added
Found Voidbringer in Rampage now.

Will this build be viable with thoses gloves and ur staff?

126% increased crit chance for spells with that gloves. But 80% more mana costs....
Staff + atziri - good luck with that foxy lol. I think this season you're going too glassy. RF was better still is - im trying max spell block double curser tho
Git R Dun!
Sorry if this has already been discussed, but would Cloak of Defiance be a good option for the chest? Makes resists easier and helps with more than just physical damage. Could run discipline instead of p-o-elements. Also easy to get the 5 blue slots on it.

Is this viable/better/worse than the Coil? The mana drain from arc seems to be 215/s which leaves very little after AA for mana regen to support the MoM from Cloak, or a requirement of 350+/s regen. Has anyone tried this out?
What do you use if you dont have pledge of hands like can you post a end game build with gear if you dont yet have pledge?
Guys what do u think about using Herald of Ice for this crit arc build?
It shines if we are talking about leveling (shocking and freezing everything)
Last edited by Halava on Aug 28, 2014, 9:20:24 AM
"
Halava wrote:
Guys what do u think about using Herald of Ice for this crit arc build?
It shines if we are talking about leveling (shocking and freezing everything)

The freezing is bad for arc, because you can't chain on mobs that don't leave corpses

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info