Live preparation of 1.2.0 patch notes

So we can find the Masters anywhere in the game?...or do we have to look for them in specific areas?
What if I just keep farming Docks? Is there a chance that I will run into one of the Masters there and then I can talk to them in town and start doing missions for them?

"
leopard2lx wrote:
So we can find the Masters anywhere in the game?...or do we have to look for them in specific areas?
What if I just keep farming Docks? Is there a chance that I will run into one of the Masters there and then I can talk to them in town and start doing missions for them?

It looks like only Zana will be restricted to maps, which makes sense I suppose. afaik, the other 6 masters can be found anywhere else in Wraeclast. Possibly a minimum level needed for them to start to appear?

Also, I believe you can only do missions for them from their daily, and from out in the field, not from town.
Last edited by Whatyr on Aug 20, 2014, 12:31:44 AM
"
Whatyr wrote:
Possibly a minimum level needed for them to appear?

Also, I believe you can only do missions for them from their daily, and from out in the field, not from town.

Yeah, minimum level but I believe they said you should run into all of them by the end of Normal with a couple being introduced each act. I'm guessing the area they're introduced in will be the ones corresponding to their hideout tileset.
"
Hodari wrote:
"
Whatyr wrote:
Possibly a minimum level needed for them to appear?

Yeah, minimum level but I believe they said you should run into all of them by the end of Normal with a couple being introduced each act. I'm guessing the area they're introduced in will be the ones corresponding to their hideout tileset.

But if I only play Merciless, should I just play random acts / zones on Merciless in hope to find one? That's a lot of wasted experience and time because going though content that's much lower level is kinda counterproductive.
I just wish they would have made these things more clear.
Mmmmm, I see formatting changes and selections of large chunks of text without subsequent alterations...

...delicious.
"Nothing happened." - CharanJaydemyr, TheWretch

Sayya's Item Filter (updated for Ritual!) - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1260712
Omg , I can't wait my nippulz are on faiya !
Looks like he has finished writing, what about publishing?
"
Deadpeng wrote:
Looks like he has finished writing, what about publishing?

Editing is a timeless art. Don't rush it. :)

Sayya's Item Filter (updated for Ritual!) - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1260712
That said, Chris is spectacularly good at self-editing on the fly. I can't imagine many other devs would 'stream' the assembly of their notes if they wanted their audience to retain the belief that they were competent writers.
Currently playing on:
Ps5 - - Diablo IV s4, Predecessor, Dungeon Encounters, Assassins Creed Origins, Stellaris (finally);
Tablet - - Buriedbornes 2, Dawncaster Deckbuilder, Loop Hero, Fate GO;
and,
PC - - Word (book 2 final draft is *really* close to done)
"
Charan wrote:
That said, Chris is spectacularly good at self-editing on the fly. I can't imagine many other devs would 'stream' the assembly of their notes if they wanted their audience to retain the belief that they were competent writers.

True indeed. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info