Live preparation of 1.2.0 patch notes

In approximately 100 minutes, I'll be preparing the 1.2.0 patch notes live in this google document:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/14JM-RjYcgQ9MZeELGlVQ1DVd4owBI41cH7X_XShtvew/edit

Note that this doesn't mean I'll be posting them in one go - I mean assembling them from rough notes and crazy scrawlings.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Aug 19, 2014, 1:21:20 AM
I had plans to go out today. I have promptly cancelled them so I can hit F5 repeatedly and watch patch notes unfold. :(

I love you all.
Last edited by Hrishi on Aug 19, 2014, 3:30:43 AM
"
Odoakar wrote:
Cylone no longer supported by Multistrike!

Whaaat? That's like admitting defeat to desync. I'm dissappointed:/
Desync is not the only reason for this change (although it is one part of it).

Multistrike's modifiers to a skill technically apply to Cyclone, in that it is an action that can be repeated and which can benefit from attack speed, but they don't interact with it in the way Multistrike is supposed to work in general (strike three times, with the speed bonus making all three strikes take less time to counter the fact you're performing three before doing something else).
While we were okay with leaving this for a while to see how it went, it does cause problems.
Last edited by Mark_GGG on Aug 19, 2014, 3:33:21 AM
"
Zinja wrote:
"
Hrishi wrote:
I had plans to go out today. I have promptly cancelled them so I can hit F5 repeatedly and watch patch notes unfold. :(

I love you all.

are you the same same Hrishi ? Hrishi ....

You mean from RO? Yes, I am. I recognize you too. :D
"
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
Odoakar wrote:
Cylone no longer supported by Multistrike!

Whaaat? That's like admitting defeat to desync. I'm dissappointed:/
Desync is not the only reason for this change (although it is one part of it).

Multistrike's modifiers to a skill technically apply to Cyclone, in that it is an action that can be repeated and which can benefit from attack speed, but they don't interact with it in the way Multistrike is supposed to work in general (strike three times, with the speed bonus making all three strikes take less time to counter the fact you're performing three before doing something else).
While we were okay with leaving this for a while to see how it went, it does cause problems.

Shit it's a dev! Everyone, hide the candy!
You've been in the office. You know I'm the one with the most (and weirdest tasting) candy here.
"
Zinja wrote:
"
Hrishi wrote:
"
Zinja wrote:
are you the same same Hrishi ? Hrishi ....

You mean from RO? Yes, I am. I recognize you too. :D

lol cool , xellie here too?

I don't think many people from RO play here, a few do. Not as far as I know anyway..

On topic, holy shit @ that Cold Snap change. That's going to be so awesome in the build I plan to run.
Last edited by Hrishi on Aug 19, 2014, 3:38:22 AM
Not that I am saying you are wrong, but did we actually get confirmation that the two Herald auras were flat reservation rather than a percentage? I have only ever seen random tidbits of info which weren't really conclusive but it's possible I missed something. It's pretty neat that the second one also works on spells though, spellcasters have not had too many offensive auras to run.
Last edited by Hrishi on Aug 19, 2014, 3:48:50 AM
"
overpowdered wrote:
"
thefredz wrote:
RIP Detonate dead

By the way:

the base cast speed has been increased from 850ms to 800ms

:D

Yes, that's correct. Increased speed, decreased time.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Holy shit Crown of Thorns. Can we actually level as ES now?
"
Chris wrote:
QQ

LOL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info