Live preparation of 1.2.0 patch notes

"
Kagari wrote:
Ok nerf to mobs ele resists...THAT is interesting !!!

Would actually significantly buff elemental spellcasters I think despite not changing their actual numbers at all.
"
"
Kagari wrote:

You'd be amazed at what a difference it makes.

It's the absolute first thing that tipped me off that 1.2.0=Damage as EHP push.

So much nicer doing it this way rather than just having inflated numbers across the board, imo!

"
"
Hrishi wrote:
"
Kagari wrote:

Would actually significantly buff elemental spellcasters I think despite not changing their actual numbers at all.

It actually changes most leveling experiences, since just about everyone gets some incidental elemental damage as they go.

Didn't actually think about this, that's pretty awesome.
Last edited by Hrishi on Aug 19, 2014, 4:04:50 AM
"
Zombiecity317 wrote:
So is RF going to be doable still? Anyone got word on this? lol

Calc it out, it's very possible. You can run RF in so many ways still, assuming nothing new comes up.
"
Mikrotherion wrote:
"
Perq wrote:
"
Perq wrote:
Anyone mind copying that document somewhere else than google? I can't read it HERE for SOME REASON. Ehem. :V I won't be for next 3 hours.

Pls? ;________;

There you are.
http://www.filedropper.com/poe-12notes

Be aware these are still a work in progress and not finished yet!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Hamallainen wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

• New tiers of life and mana flasks (Divine and Eternal) have been added at levels 65 and 70.

Does that mean there will be no Divine/Eternal Hybrid flasks ? :(

I'm not sure yet. It was discussed but I haven't checked yet if it was done.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
cryptc wrote:
About Beyond... "Monster kills have a chance to cause small portals to appear"

Does that mean that any little white monster from first beach onward can trigger boss fights if you kill too many too fast? I previously thought it was just specific dimensional monsters that caused the portals, but now I wonder...

Right. Any monsters can do it. You will know it's coming though.
"
Chris can you explain how corrupted items are handled when the base type is changed? Lot of ppl. vaal'ed stuff that is "perfect" at the moment. Will the base values of corrupted items change? Will a corrupted bow get a new implicit attribute?

The item's base type does more damage so the corrupted item does more damage. If bows do 11% more damage now then so does the corrupted one.
"
Nightmare90 wrote:
"
Fanaberia wrote:
Generosity: Auras linked to Generosity have increased Aura effect for your allies, but not for you.

Does that mean Generosity will work with minions???

No, else Conduit would apply to minions aswell.
Condiut specifies party members. Minions are never party members.

Generosity, and the Auras themselves, specify allies. Your minions are always your allies.
"
Nightmare90 wrote:
D-don't hurt me, senpai!
I won't. This time.

Spoiler
"
R33T4RD wrote:
any news as to the 120% base critical multiplier on the taiwan servers?
is this a stealth nerf or is it not going in the patch?
No-one in the office has any idea what you're talking about here, including the guy currently playing on the Taiwan server who has 150% base crit multiplier, as all our files indicate he should have.
I can find no evidence of this ever having been changed, for Taiwan or otherwise. What gave you the impression this was different there?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info