Live preparation of 1.2.0 patch notes

Looks like some things still get changed as well. Shockwave totem at first was 50% extra dmg and spell dmg, now it got tuned down to 15% and spell dmg. Well, that sounded way too good anyway.
"
leopard2lx wrote:

But if I only play Merciless, should I just play random acts / zones on Merciless in hope to find one? That's a lot of wasted experience and time because going though content that's much lower level is kinda counterproductive.
I just wish they would have made these things more clear.

You can meet masters on maps - so no worries.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
ouch, crafting is only available on gear bought from the masters. okaay ... now i can throw away all the items i saved from cleaning my stashes because they missed just one special mod.

saves me alot of orbs and must say i was expecting something like this, it was too good to be true before.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Aug 20, 2014, 4:37:35 AM
"
geradon wrote:
ouch, crafting is only available on gear bought from the masters. okaay ... now i can throw away all the items i saved from cleaning my stashes because they missed just one special mod.

saves me alot of orbs and must say i was expecting something like this, it was too good to be true before.

"
Chris wrote:

Each master has one special build-enabling crafting mod that is only available on a magic item sold by them. It's up to you whether you use it as-is, augment it to add one more mod or use Regal/Exalted orbs to try to create an amazing rare.

Read it again.
"
geradon wrote:

Either you are horribly misunderstanding something or you have leaked info noone else has
"
Charan wrote:
"
KiingDavid wrote:
2 questions;

1 - If I choose not to use the optional full respec, will I continue to use the old passive tree?

2 - When the three month league finishes and inventory and stash merge to their respective permanent league, what happens when there is no room to fit all items?

Thank you

1. No.

2. Tabs from temp leagues become new remove only tabs in Standard.

*remove only tabs in regular HC from the 3 month HC league
"
"
"
This may have been covered somewhere but it has been mentioned that your progress with masters is going to merge into leagues when temporary ones end. The question becomes, how exactly does that work? Will whichever level is highest simply become the level?

Also, what happens to your hideout in a temporary league? You can only have one per league, does it simply get destroyed? If it merges, what happens to the one you already had in the permanent league?

The info's up on the patch notes google doc, under the core forsaken masters features section. Sorry, can't seem to copy.

Yeah I just loaded it up and saw it has changed since I last checked. However, I didn't see anything about what would happen to your hideout.

Im sure we lose the 3 month league hideout and get added on top of what we already bought to what we got in the regular leagues. Masters we didnt have or didnt lvl up we will have then and also be lvl up. This is the most likely thing to happen.
"
Torchbane wrote:
"
geradon wrote:

Either you are horribly misunderstanding something or you have leaked info noone else has

my understanding of "each master provides a crafting mod that is only available on a magic item sold by them" is, that you can only add a custom mod to an item you previously bought from that master.

what is your understanding of it?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Aug 20, 2014, 4:36:48 AM
It would help you understand if you paid any attention to the numerous master videos, because those videos show exactly how it works. The mods that only appear on master vendor gear are special mods that can never appear on items normally. Basic mods like attack speed or physical damage can be applied normally.
"
geradon wrote:
"
Torchbane wrote:
"
geradon wrote:

my understanding of "each master provides a crafting mod that is only available on a magic item sold by them" is, that you can only add a custom mod to an item you previously bought from that master.

what is your understanding of it?

Your understanding is mistaken. First, here's what it actually says:

"
Chris wrote:
Each master has one special build-enabling crafting mod that is only available on a magic item sold by them.

Meaning that, in the worst possible interpretation, one particular, specialized mod will only be available on the item the Master sells and not as a crafting option. Because this will be a crafted mod, you won't be able to add another crafted mod on top of it, either. It says nothing about restricting the addition of any other mod to any other item.
Have you made a cool build using The Coming Calamity? Let me know!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info