Live preparation of 1.2.0 patch notes

"
KiingDavid wrote:
2 questions;

1 - If I choose not to use the optional full respec, will I continue to use the old passive tree?

2 - When the three month league finishes and inventory and stash merge to their respective permanent league, what happens when there is no room to fit all items?

Thank you

1. No.

2. Tabs from temp leagues become new remove only tabs in Standard.
Currently playing on:
Ps5 - - Diablo IV s4, Predecessor, Dungeon Encounters, Assassins Creed Origins, Stellaris (finally);
Tablet - - Buriedbornes 2, Dawncaster Deckbuilder, Loop Hero, Fate GO;
and,
PC - - Word (book 2 final draft is *really* close to done)

Also, what happens to your hideout in a temporary league? You can only have one per league, does it simply get destroyed? If it merges, what happens to the one you already had in the permanent league?

"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
Last edited by CliveHowlitzer on Aug 19, 2014, 11:48:13 PM
"
This may have been covered somewhere but it has been mentioned that your progress with masters is going to merge into leagues when temporary ones end. The question becomes, how exactly does that work? Will whichever level is highest simply become the level?

Also, what happens to your hideout in a temporary league? You can only have one per league, does it simply get destroyed? If it merges, what happens to the one you already had in the permanent league?

The info's up on the patch notes google doc, under the core forsaken masters features section. Sorry, can't seem to copy.
yeah!
Count me in! :D
"
"
This may have been covered somewhere but it has been mentioned that your progress with masters is going to merge into leagues when temporary ones end. The question becomes, how exactly does that work? Will whichever level is highest simply become the level?

The info's up on the patch notes google doc, under the core forsaken masters features section. Sorry, can't seem to copy.

Yeah I just loaded it up and saw it has changed since I last checked. However, I didn't see anything about what would happen to your hideout.
Higher level maps are now slightly harder than before.
"
"
"

Yeah I just loaded it up and saw it has changed since I last checked. However, I didn't see anything about what would happen to your hideout.

From the wording, I'm guessing it'll just use the hideout from the destination league. It states that hideout stashes will be merged, favour totals added together, and uses the higher rep value, but nothing about which hideout it'll use.
"
"
"

Seemed pretty clear to me. All your hideout items are merged with the parent league. You lose the hideout itself.

If you want a permanent hideout, build it in HC or standard.
"
inDef wrote:

If you want a permanent hideout, build it in HC or standard.

Don't tell me what to do ! ! !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info