Currency Drop Rates Table

got an eternal very early in the game and I leveled 2 chars lvl85+ without seeing no exalt or better.
Chance to drop mirror is way lower than it´s written here(maybe there is some recipe who knows..). I can tell you I am 100% sure the chance is lower than that. Or you really want to tell me since start of open beta with that many people streaming/recording there is just 1 mirror drop recorded that is not fake? Or that I know alooot of old players who plays almost since start. I have 100 active players on friendlist (because I keep exchanging inactive ones for active ones) + some friends in guild and some other friends I just have to remember name because if limited friendlist on 100 friends -____- Alot of these guys dropped already 100+ pure ex including me. (For example Danisonxtc, Siraisar, Havoc, Anuhart(probably dropped 200+ not sure), Yoshi etc...) Nobody of them even seen to drop a mirror not even talking about dropping themselves.. Seriously anyone belives it´s 1:1600 with ex drop and I don´t know anyone who seen mirror drop or know anyone who dropped a mirror? Sorry I don´t believe. Other orbs seems about right.
I was actually doing calculations on this. Theres no way one could have a reasonable expectation to drop a mirror within the lifetime of this game unless all of their finances are squared and they can continuously farm for 9~10 years.

And yet, a friend dropped a mirror today while I was at work. Irony.
Last edited by KaiSong on Oct 17, 2015, 3:33:15 AM
Bump for visibility and a question: when Eternals went legacy, the other orbs droprates were changed or not? Nothing was said about it in the development manifesto post about it, but maybe ...
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
The drop rate of good items and orbs make me willing to leave the game. Also, the cost of changing your whole passive tree to fit your new build is an absurd. At least the passive tree should be easy to change in order to support one of the most fun part of the game, which is testing various builds, instead of grinding more for it or making a new character. Then what happens if your build wasn't right or good?Make a new character again?Spend crazy currency to change your entire passive tree?
The orb of regret rate should be way more easier than it is right now. Besides that, I have been playing for 2 weeks non-stop. Dropped about 6 chaos and 1 exalted. The amount of hours playing it and the drops that I got make me think if worth keep playing this game.

I'm a new player btw.

"
This needs attention. I'd love GGG to confirm or deny these stats.

Hey past me from over a year ago, these stats don't seem to jive with my experience, that or we have been absolutely screwed in terms of how many regals we have gotten compared to exalts.
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
Unless GGG changd them, they are still correct, but the eternals
IGN TylordRampage
A few weeks ago I had two divines drop virtually back-to-back (once in the aqueducts, and again in map I ran right after). This makes a total of 5 that I've seen in 1600+ hours of gameplay, while I've only every had one exalt drop for me. It seems odd that a divine is technically rarer than an exalt, yet I've received 5x the amount.
There's no way the 30 chaos per Exalt ratio is still true. Maybe back then but it's definitely been changed.
Every Saturday = National Booze n Poe Day
Now is, in confront of before:

Eternal = no more
Regal = 1/5 drop
Exalted = 1/25 drop
Mirror = 1/1000 drop ?

source = me

: )
IGN: SeaLaser
Sea Builds, Characters, Shops, Links & Records:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/972683/
Last edited by RoyalStar on Dec 23, 2015, 2:50:51 PM