Currency Drop Rates Table

I dont know why GGG is so afraid to buff orb drop rates across the board. More orb drops more crafting more fun and even trading would still be possible all that changes would the beloved rates thats all.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
I've suspected that mirrors and eternals are gifted out as well, either by forcing a drop or just by trading them to people. These numbers support that.

If so, they need to show their top financial supporter some love.

And yes I'm laughing. At. You.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Are you guys sure this is datamined? Drop rates seems to be the kind of thing that wouldn't be located in the client data. Would be interesting if Garena had a mole.
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo
"
gilrad wrote:
Are you guys sure this is datamined? Drop rates seems to be the kind of thing that wouldn't be located in the client data. Would be interesting if Garena had a mole.

Yeah that's an interesting point I guess. The drops are calculated by the server and sent to the client as far as I know. Maybe they have to be in the client as well though, I don't know.
Current IGN: TheBearerOfLight
Gizoogle Chris: "Da State of Exile muthafuckas axed mah crazy ass ta post a reminder dat they podcast is dis weekend, as usual. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack."
"
gilrad wrote:

The drops are generated on the servers, but the client has to understand what the server tells it.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
"
gilrad wrote:

The drops are generated on the servers, but the client has to understand what the server tells it.

The client should not know about the drop rates. It needs to know about the orbs, but not about their drop rate. IMO if this is true, than someone has the access to the server code and this will be a major problem if its not intentional by GGG
"
Charan wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
I've suspected that mirrors and eternals are gifted out as well, either by forcing a drop or just by trading them to people. These numbers support that.

If so, they need to show their top financial supporter some love.

And yes I'm laughing. At. You.

I didn't mean to imply that they gave them out biased on any criteria, just that they gave them out by some external method. Like... we haven't seen enough mirrors being used, lets dump 12 randomly into the economy and see what happens. I don't think they give them out to people who donate, or to their besties. But I do think that they increase supply when they feel it's needed.
Will mirror value now increase to 1600ex? Or will that top 5 mirror hoarders realise nobody buys their shit anymore
Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]
"
sgolemanov wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
"
gilrad wrote:

The client should not know about the drop rates. It needs to know about the orbs, but not about their drop rate. IMO if this is true, than someone has the access to the server code and this will be a major problem if its not intentional by GGG

GGG doesn't expect people to datamine so for "laziness" reasons they leave information in the client that the client doesn't need to know.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
Last edited by mazul on Aug 18, 2014, 10:54:23 AM
I've stopped counting the number of Exalts and Divines I've found but never found or even seen a mirror. Found 2 Eternals though, only 28 to go I guess.
Pants of Textile
Last edited by nikals on Aug 18, 2014, 10:56:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info