Currency Drop Rates Table

Id be more interested to see GGG release some information on how many mirrors are used on absolute crap items because the owners of said mirror didnt realize how valuable and rare they are.
HAIL SATAN!
"
Amekdala wrote:
4452 hours of game play so far( yep I am pretty old in the game)

holy sh*t
"
tramshed wrote:
Id be more interested to see GGG release some information on how many mirrors are used on absolute crap items because the owners of said mirror didnt realize how valuable and rare they are.

I know 1 person, me.

Used a Exalt on a level 2 Rare Wand with my very first Char, cuze i thought "adds random property" is sick and i will find more of these orbs soon...

Haha, what a fail when i think nowdays back :)

Btw if i got a Mirror instead of a Exalt, i guess i used it too, cuze at this Point i dont got a damn clue. :)
^ Still no eternal dropped for me :(
"There are worlds that lie beyond the edge of my page, the edge of my understanding. Worlds of wonder. Worlds of terror." Aramil - Cartographer to Emperor Chitus

2018 Fan Art Contest Top 20: view-thread/2186731 ||| 2014 T-Shirt Contest Winner: view-thread/759460 ||| "Lost Worlds" Div Card Creator
"
Aramil wrote:

wow...

felt like necroing today?
I dont see any any key!
Awesome table. I've said it before but the drop rates in this game are complete and utter TRASH. This just conforms what i said.
"
k1rage wrote:
"
Aramil wrote:

wow...

felt like necroing today?

Felt like bumping an interesting table I made some time ago :) maybe newer players haven't seen it.
"There are worlds that lie beyond the edge of my page, the edge of my understanding. Worlds of wonder. Worlds of terror." Aramil - Cartographer to Emperor Chitus

2018 Fan Art Contest Top 20: view-thread/2186731 ||| 2014 T-Shirt Contest Winner: view-thread/759460 ||| "Lost Worlds" Div Card Creator
I sopose it was worth the necro, it is some cool data

I wonder if drop rates have changed since you made it
I dont see any any key!
What is the source of this table? Is this official or just some one-person-statistics?
IGN ................... MikeManning
Alt Art Stuff ....... view-thread/1401085
Shop ................. view-thread/536289
Boost-Service .... view-thread/543033
Gilde ................. view-thread/817890
"
pasta777 wrote:
What is the source of this table? Is this official or just some one-person-statistics?
The table was leaked when Garena was launched.
The info was taken from this page (although its seems to have been removed): http://accorddb.no-ip.org/poetw/item.php?n=Orb+of+Transmutation
Still have a PrtScn of the page: http://i.imgur.com/qhOXzp2.png?1
What do you mean that the league is not rewarding or fun? You put in 5 useless items in the device and you get 1 useless item... Oh wait!
/Talisman League(2015/2016)

Oh look, Synthesis League(2019) = Talisman League all over again.
Last edited by x_KOR_x on May 29, 2015, 1:43:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info