Currency Drop Rates Table

0 eternals, 0 divines & 4 exalts found since open beta.

It does not really surprise me that alt orbs only drop three times as frequent as chaos orbs but you have to take into account that alt orbs are easily generated by selling magic and rare items.

I never felt that regal orbs were 2 chaos each. And when I see this data now ...

Luckily my playing style doesn't require mirrors and eternals.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
My collection might be smaller than others but at least I played the game fair and square.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
I have found 0 Mirrors, 0 or 1 Eternal, 1 Divine and lots of exalted orbs.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
I just found the other day an Eternal Orb in a blue magic suffix Courtyard map.

My very first ET.

† You were a good man in a bad situation, Fairgraves. †
See what I am currently after here: 1767138
Thanks Chris! 2797098
Last edited by RaiseTheSteaks on Aug 22, 2014, 1:10:02 PM
"
I just found the other day an Eternal Orb in a blue magic suffix Courtyard map.

My very first ET.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Gratz!! :D I still have to find my first one..
"There are worlds that lie beyond the edge of my page, the edge of my understanding. Worlds of wonder. Worlds of terror." Aramil - Cartographer to Emperor Chitus

2018 Fan Art Contest Top 20: view-thread/2186731 ||| 2014 T-Shirt Contest Winner: view-thread/759460 ||| "Lost Worlds" Div Card Creator
Still no eternal drops. Dropped an exalt the other day though. Counter at 5.
"There are worlds that lie beyond the edge of my page, the edge of my understanding. Worlds of wonder. Worlds of terror." Aramil - Cartographer to Emperor Chitus

2018 Fan Art Contest Top 20: view-thread/2186731 ||| 2014 T-Shirt Contest Winner: view-thread/759460 ||| "Lost Worlds" Div Card Creator
Given these drop rates, it's obvious that the crafting recipes which cost 2 eternal orbs aren't expensive enough. Those recipes should be available to a smaller % of the playerbase. GGG should change the fee to 2 mirrors.
Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.
Last edited by Vhlad on Oct 1, 2014, 5:43:01 PM
bump for awareness

4 ex dropped for me since day one on launch
I thought the 1 mirror per 30 eternals/1600 exalted orb drops was already known? Is this new information?

And just to show off my extreme RNG skills I've had the following currency drops in 560 hours played time in total:

1 Mirror of Kalandra
1 Eternal Orb
4 Divine Orbs
6 Exalted Orbs
22 Regal Orbs
26 Blessed Orbs
4452 hours of game play so far( yep I am pretty old in the game) and I got
0 mirrors
1 eternal (long time ago in anarchy league in ledge)
40 ex
around 10 divines. Have not counted the other currency drops but pretty much high enough I guess.
Btw I am A MF since I started the game but even as a MF I only got 1 eternal drop in around 2 years and no mirror drops so far. It seems their drop rate is quite low. Actually getting rich in this game is all about keeping good rares and selling them for acceptable prices. I wrote good rares because I have not got almost none of those rare uniques like shavs etc. got only 1 mjolner when it came to the game and that was it. Sometimes I wonder If being a MF really changes anything that I actually seem to be quite unlucky with the drops in all that play time.
There are two kind of games, POE and others. Respect!!! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info