Currency Drop Rates Table

These are just drop ratios. They don't factor in utility/recipes or other drop sources (which a trade ratio would do)
"
"
Spoiler
Now to convert these numbers into a form most people can understand.

Ratios to Chaos:

Mirror: 48,000
Eternal: 1,600
Divine: 48
Exalted: 30
Regal: 8
Blessed: 6
GCP: 6
Vaal: 2.4
Regret: 2.4

Scouring: 1.2
Alchemy: 0.6
Cartographer's: 0.6
Fusing: 0.48
Jeweler's: 0.3 (Never worth it to vendor 4 Jeweler's for a Fusing?)
Chrom: 0.3
Alteration: 0.3
Chance: 0.3
Augmentation: 0.16 (Never worth it to vendor 4 Augmentations for an Alteration?)
Whetstone: 0.15
Scraps: 0.08
Transmutes: No one cares

Bold = Inconsistency Between Theoretical And Actual Value

Does this mean Divines, Regals, Blesseds, GCPs, Vaals, Regrets, Scourings, Jeweler's, Chrom, Alterations, Chance are all undervalued?

I added the chaos ratios and made a table in the post :)

Nice one dude.

Much easier to garner some insights now. I'm still not sure what this means though. we know Chaos Orbs' supply is much higher than just from drops due to Chaos, but from what we can see it seems to be incredibly overvalued when compared to everything except Exalteds and possibly Mirrors.
"
6tom6 wrote:
but i find more divines than exaltet. I am not quite sure if there is an mistake. I mean I have found so long about 15 divines and only about 5 exaltet

RNG is still RNG.
got about 1000 hour on PoE, only gotten 1 Eternal drop and that was from farming lunarius 2 on the way to piety. I guess I need to play anther 29,000 hours before a mirror will drop for me.....
Never found an eternal orb or a mirror, but at least as far as my experience with PoE orb drops is concerned the rest of the data looks legit.

"
amphibithen wrote:
"
mazul wrote:

GGG doesn't expect people to datamine so for "laziness" reasons they leave information in the client that the client doesn't need to know.

I have no idea where you got your information from, but it's wrong. In fact, it'd take effort to add it to the client, as that data is not there already unless someone put it in there. So if they "left it in the client", it'd be the opposite of "laziness".

Unless the client accidentally linked in common code via a static library. That is the most reasonable explanation.
I updated the table, the data should now be more readable :)

1 mirror drop every 2'904'831 currency drops xD
"There are worlds that lie beyond the edge of my page, the edge of my understanding. Worlds of wonder. Worlds of terror." Aramil - Cartographer to Emperor Chitus

2018 Fan Art Contest Top 20: view-thread/2186731 ||| 2014 T-Shirt Contest Winner: view-thread/759460 ||| "Lost Worlds" Div Card Creator
So low droprate on eternals... All i can do is wonder on who is getting all these eternals to sell to crafters, even in invasion someone was able to craft "something" godly pretty early, was even more surprised how he could afford to buy all them eternal+exalts (jsp, cough?^^)....

Enough jellyrage.. 0 eternal so far, maybe the luck will shine in beyond :)
You just wasted 3 seconds reading this.
"
BitterBiped wrote:
"
amphibithen wrote:
"
mazul wrote:

GGG doesn't expect people to datamine so for "laziness" reasons they leave information in the client that the client doesn't need to know.

I have no idea where you got your information from, but it's wrong. In fact, it'd take effort to add it to the client, as that data is not there already unless someone put it in there. So if they "left it in the client", it'd be the opposite of "laziness".

Unless the client accidentally linked in common code via a static library. That is the most reasonable explanation.

touche
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
I've suspected that mirrors and eternals are gifted out as well, either by forcing a drop or just by trading them to people. These numbers support that.

If you mean gifted or sold to RMT sites I can agree. I mean lets go all the way with conspiracy and not half ass it.
Git R Dun!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info