Did anybody craft a 2-hander build for 1.2?

"
shoju wrote:
So.... Would you take 5400HP, and X DPS, or 5100 HP, and 10% more DPS?

>5k life is really good even for a pure evasion build. with life leech i'd take the DPS.
Here goes the build that ladylike_muscleman made for me, i'll go for it.

I suggest you to check it, it is a very interesting tree for a scion axe build :)

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAANdZFCvTGvrwxnqZX2L01kv6PTeM26FiveA2pbrXyh2phIRpVZKOplJBshNkUUmVNvqduaXTthO8FLWBLeu9AoBNMZFIwT2WnMHcm-JWb4mE6UgHn6wlW2ScgCZb3TYCKJJt2K0F0wQRfP-8OJy_jn-RRm1gx-3_jGJFQRxQgpzAs-yFVqXM5DtlhhxlsFvxLJ-0ZLnzZcqmsqlnzWf72VeW9TjJu2BfhwBoaOKeEkFUyiVfi7DgCcQSz73yDOBRN8B-iAKlo42o26frSZp4WbySqR349_IzP9ki9gQ==
"
plasticeyes wrote:
"
shoju wrote:
So.... Would you take 5400HP, and X DPS, or 5100 HP, and 10% more DPS?

>5k life is really good even for a pure evasion build. with life leech i'd take the DPS.

I'm Armor based. but I think 6% HP for 10% Damage when I'm above 5K is a good tradeoff. It's already more HP than I was rocking before, and I was clearing level 71 maps consistently.
Friends won't let me play ground slam still lags them lol, so bow it is this league
"
Qaen wrote:
Here goes the build that ladylike_muscleman made for me, i'll go for it.

I suggest you to check it, it is a very interesting tree for a scion axe build :)

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAANdZFCvTGvrwxnqZX2L01kv6PTeM26FiveA2pbrXyh2phIRpVZKOplJBshNkUUmVNvqduaXTthO8FLWBLeu9AoBNMZFIwT2WnMHcm-JWb4mE6UgHn6wlW2ScgCZb3TYCKJJt2K0F0wQRfP-8OJy_jn-RRm1gx-3_jGJFQRxQgpzAs-yFVqXM5DtlhhxlsFvxLJ-0ZLnzZcqmsqlnzWf72VeW9TjJu2BfhwBoaOKeEkFUyiVfi7DgCcQSz73yDOBRN8B-iAKlo42o26frSZp4WbySqR349_IzP9ki9gQ==

that's a really nice build. crapload of damage, good life.

but... no defense. not much armor, not much evasion.

grace could solve that problem, but really with 228% life, i'd be inclined to give up some life for evasion or armor.

edit: and not even extra endurance charges...
Last edited by plasticeyes on Aug 20, 2014, 10:26:05 AM
screw it i don't care that meta is CI/ES/VS/FP

i'm going 2H. i'm all in.

the real question is whether to go templar staff/crit ?

otherwise it's the duelist. really flexible location in the tree.
Do duelist first , noncrit builds will be cheaper in the early league so you wont feel as much pressure to get good gear outside of the weapon.

and staff weapons have a really large pool of mods to deal with.
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Aug 20, 2014, 10:48:07 AM
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:
Do duelist first , noncrit builds will be cheaper in the early league so you wont feel as much pressure to get good gear outside of the weapon.

and staff weapons have a really large pool of mods to deal with.

good advice. duelist it is. now to decide on a tree... i've only got about 6 hours !
is it my imagination or can you put together more damage nodes for axes than for swords ?

anyone understand why that would be ?
"
plasticeyes wrote:
is it my imagination or can you put together more damage nodes for axes than for swords ?

anyone understand why that would be ?

because sword nodes tend to have attack speed sprinkled in there. my ls build had like 45% of its increased aps from hybrid sword aps nodes.

the axe gets alot of pure physical only nodes or hybrid axe accuracy nodes and less attack speed nodes .

generally for a build like leap slam you go axe , and i might still do that. You go sword for the speed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info