Did anybody craft a 2-hander build for 1.2?

"
Saltychipmunk wrote:
"
plasticeyes wrote:
is it my imagination or can you put together more damage nodes for axes than for swords ?

anyone understand why that would be ?

because sword nodes tend to have attack speed sprinkled in there. my ls build had like 45% of its increased aps from hybrid sword aps nodes.

the axe gets alot of pure physical only nodes or hybrid axe accuracy nodes and less attack speed nodes .

generally for a build like leap slam you go axe , and i might still do that. You go sword for the speed.

aha, but attack speed improves the speed of LS, so wouldn't a sword improve LS speed ?
"
plasticeyes wrote:
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:
"
plasticeyes wrote:
is it my imagination or can you put together more damage nodes for axes than for swords ?

anyone understand why that would be ?

because sword nodes tend to have attack speed sprinkled in there. my ls build had like 45% of its increased aps from hybrid sword aps nodes.

the axe gets alot of pure physical only nodes or hybrid axe accuracy nodes and less attack speed nodes .

generally for a build like leap slam you go axe , and i might still do that. You go sword for the speed.

aha, but attack speed improves the speed of LS, so wouldn't a sword improve LS speed ?

well i need to one shot things , so having 400% melee physical vs 320% is nice.
and axes have 1 more weapon range than swords which works better for leap slam.
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:

well i need to one shot things , so having 400% melee physical vs 320% is nice.
and axes have 1 more weapon range than swords which works better for leap slam.

well crap. i really want to use a sword. *sigh* i'm just picking the most unsuccessful build possible, aren't i ? i mean i'm starting with 2H.

still time to change my mind.

crit staff here i come !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info