A Cold Crit Witch Guide 2.0 (RE-DONE!) Check it out!

"
TJDowning wrote:
Frenzy charges give +5% cast speed and attack speed per charge.
Which is why blood rage is a fairly useful skill to have on a CI build because you can get up frenzy charges for free.

I will try out blood rage when I finally take CI, however there are a ton of other skills that I am using atm and not sure if I will have enough sockets to use it. The same reason why most high high level cold crit witches don't use it that often.
IGN-Shibloble

Got some spare time? Come check out my youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/Shibloble?feature=mhee
"
shibloble wrote:
"
TJDowning wrote:
Which is why blood rage is a fairly useful skill to have on a CI build because you can get up frenzy charges for free.

I will try out blood rage when I finally take CI, however there are a ton of other skills that I am using atm and not sure if I will have enough sockets to use it. The same reason why most high high level cold crit witches don't use it that often.

I use 5 frenzy charges with CI, and i can tell you that my witch is an absolute beast...3 casts/ sec + ice spear totem with GMP...NOTHING moves and everything is shotgunned to shatters instantly

edit: the build..
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAuMC_gVCBVsHYwelDkgPxBEvEVARlhHbFVAXVBzcHdkfAiKBLJwsvzLRNj02xTdHO3w74UGWQsNDVEVHSbJPv1ZKVytapl3GXfJgbWusbRlwUnDVc1N1ini6fll_xoIQiEKIa4t6jDaOPJMnlQSZmp2jnqGfe6IuoqOly6cIpyuvm7UEtve4k7jKu9bAVMHFwfPDbdQF2CTcx93z34TfsOL344Tmgetj7BjyHfyr

Going for the far right nullification and then addning some more ES/res as i go along..
IGN: Gahrlaag
Wiki - http://en.pathofexilewiki.com/wiki/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Move de sync from de bathroom to de kitchen for better flow!
crisis solved.
Last edited by Gahrlaag on Feb 14, 2013, 4:20:26 AM
"
shibloble wrote:
"
TJDowning wrote:

That's true for the most part, you usually do end up with a spare socket or two sitting around eventually and for no cost at all blood rage can really boost your DPS.

Btw it seems you got frenzy charges mixed up with the frenzy skill.
so frenzy charges give cast speed

or frenzy gives cast speed?
"
Nevzat wrote:

Frenzy charges do.
"
TJDowning wrote:
"
Nevzat wrote:

Frenzy charges do.

To specify even more clear, frenzy is a skill that generates frenzy charges (green balls hovering around you), wich i term give you 5% increased cast speed per frenzy charge...
Blood rage does this to, but blood rage is like a temporary aura that extends by 10 secs for each killed enemy.
You can have 3 frenzy charges as a base..and get one more from helping Kraytin in merciless and also by taking the +1 frenzy charge in the shadow area far to the right.

crisis solved.
Last edited by Gahrlaag on Feb 14, 2013, 10:15:30 AM
Well the propblem is the far right one is quite out of my way... would 4 still be beneficiaL?

as in, 4 is still ok? (i could take the cast speed nodes instead nearer to where I am )
Absolutely

crisis solved.
"
shibloble wrote:
"
bailorgana234 wrote:
Hey, nice post. Just started playing and I've found this build What do you think? He gets a lot of evasion but I don't know if its better going into the templar path. And what are those frenzy green nodes?
Thanks.

Not going to lie, I wouldn't follow that build if my life depended on it.

Frenzy does crap for casters. Frenzy nodes allow you to have an additional frenzy charge activated (default of 3, +1 for each node). Every frenzy charge adds additional physical attack damage and attack speed (NOT CAST SPEED).

Frenzy charges increase cast speed as well. 3 Frenzy charges increases my Pulse dps from 690 to 792.

However, I get my charges from my friends with Conduit; not sure I'd bother building them myself, it's probably not worth it.
Did you know level 91 is the halfway point to level 100? This means that a softcore character dying ONCE at level 85+ can lose many days of progress.
Last edited by GhostlightX on Feb 14, 2013, 3:24:31 PM
Frenzy charges wont be worth it. A quality gem is better to obtain while taking more defensive, or dmg nodes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info