[1.2] Whaitiri's Flickering Viper [Atziri proof]

@mustafa2812: Blood Rage does its job here. Can't say how well it works with a weaker dagger than Binos, would need some feedback here. If it doesn't work, just switch the gem in splash setup back to Viper Strike.

@carbonite66: Haven't given up on Viper Strike, we still use it for single target. Flicker was just a bit faster in clearing maps, but also needs a dagger with high physical damage proportional to the zone level. If you have bad results with Flicker, keep using another Viper Strike gem on the splash setup.

I'd recommend around 3k ES before you spec into CI.
Did you follow the masters, and dagger crafting advices i gave?

@jaredh: Only the ES and Strength this cluster gives.

@p4rasite: Not really worth it, and too far away. I tried mapping/Atziri without Acuity, you have to kite a bit on harder bosses, but it still works fine.

Edit: Updated the thread with a few notes about Flicker, and that it's optional.
twitch.tv/enki91
Last edited by Enki91 on Aug 23, 2014, 9:30:59 AM
How the hell do you get dex as witch for even first dagger? this is just impossible.
"
xzyxzy wrote:
How the hell do you get dex as witch for even first dagger? this is just impossible.

Hm thats a good point i haven't thought about. Would recommend leveling with some spell, until you reach enough +dex nodes or can get it through gear. Working on an improved leveling section writeup.
twitch.tv/enki91
I'm already 31 level, still can't get a single dex item (guess what they're requiring dex) but +12 dex on amu, lol.
Leveling this up is just a torture.
Last edited by xzyxzy on Aug 23, 2014, 11:11:42 AM
"
xzyxzy wrote:
I'm already 31 level, still can't get a single dex item (guess what they're requiring dex) but +12 dex on amu, lol.
Leveling this up is just a torture.

I've looked into this and it shouldn't be much of an issue. You can equip a Jade Amulet with up to + 30 Dex, together ith the base +14 Dex Witches get it's enough to equip a Skean.
This should easily last you until 40-50, where you already should reach some Dex nodes or can atleast temporarily take the +30 Dex node for the next upgrade (Royal Skean).
twitch.tv/enki91
Thx. Reabiliating, fighting with a skean atm.
Heya. :)
Nice guide which let me level easily so far.
My question is: Which level CwDt and corresponding Gems do you use?

Thx in Advance,Rick
"Ta-Ta, not-a-cockroach"
"
cyranorick wrote:
Heya. :)
Nice guide which let me level easily so far.
My question is: Which level CwDt and corresponding Gems do you use?

Thx in Advance,Rick

Hey there, thanks, glad to hear this!

I'm keeping the gems the following levels: CwDt Lv4, Enduring Cry Lv7, Immortal Call Lv5.
Increased Duration can be leveled all the way up to 20. I've personally found this being the best balance between casts/uptime. Will update with a note about this on the gem section.
twitch.tv/enki91
Thanks a lot XD
"Ta-Ta, not-a-cockroach"
Next Thing: You say. Dex on items is welcome. but not necessary... I can´t level my Flicker beyond level 7 ... and I already took a 30 dex instead of a 30 Strength node.
Don´t see many on the treee also.. what do I miss?

Thx in advance again :-)
"Ta-Ta, not-a-cockroach"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info