[1.2] Whaitiri's Flickering Viper [Atziri proof]

40 and 60 tree is the same, would be great if you can fix it and link your gear too. also, any video? turn down the graphics or something, or edit the title, i dont see any proof here.
Took some time to farm a few maps with my 82 ranger (boring 'nado shot build) and fixed my gear a bit.

Gear:
Spoiler

I'm not having problems any more, and I'm up to 56 already. Thanks for the tip.
@GyereNyaldMegABalHerémGeci: Thanks, fixed. Tried several times to record an Atziri run, it always ended up being a total lagfest with < 10 fps.

Already sold off half the gear to fund a new build i've released recently, can probably still retreive it from an older version of the guide.

@anti_1337: Nice, great to hear!
twitch.tv/enki91
nice build ... very fast and fun.

iam in progress of leveling this :)

Iam nearing lvl 65 however now i do not know wether i should buy a bino or a rare dagger.

For the price of a bino i could get a 7-8 crit 270 pdps rare dagger (aps < 1.4) ... what whould you suggest?

Which rare dagger would be a mid (rampage 5-10ex) range solution?
"
moooff wrote:
nice build ... very fast and fun.

iam in progress of leveling this :)

Iam nearing lvl 65 however now i do not know wether i should buy a bino or a rare dagger.

For the price of a bino i could get a 7-8 crit 270 pdps rare dagger (aps < 1.4) ... what whould you suggest?

Which rare dagger would be a mid (rampage 5-10ex) range solution?

With Master Crafting making good daggers more accessible and thus cheaper, i'd recommend a rare dagger with high physical burst and 8+ crit. Attack Speed is less important if you mainly use Flicker.

There's a "Fate Sever, Ambusher" listed for 6ex in Rampage, that one would be a perfect fit for you.
twitch.tv/enki91
So you would buy something like this over bino?
Last edited by moooff on Oct 18, 2014, 2:28:40 PM
"
moooff wrote:
So you would buy something like this over bino?

Yes. Bino's is only really a good choice if there's no better daggers around for the same price, but this fact changed due to master crafting.
twitch.tv/enki91
Hello again, all!

I've made a proof-of-concept video for this thread, since Enki said (I think) that his hardware can't support video recording and that he's not playing this build anymore. So that being said, here's some things that I did differently in my video than he does in his guide:

1) I was using Herald of Ash, Herald of Ice, and Hatred. Sometimes I run Discipline, but I can't run Hatred/Ash/Discipline all at the same time and have enough mana leftover to Flicker.

2) I have slightly different gem connections than he uses in the guide. The main ones are that I can't afford a good 6L chest so I had to nix Melee Damage on Full Life. I also run Increased Duration on my Blood Rage.

3) I'm currently working towards Vaal Pact, since I can't afford Atziri's Acuity. I may post another video once I get that. Unfortunately, that's going to be around level 87 (I'm 76 at the moment).

For any of my other gem/gear selections, please see in the spoiler below. As I said earlier, most of my gear is either self-found (I got lucky with the Rainbowstrides, they dropped right before I beat Merciless Dominus) or purchased for less than 20 Chaos Orbs, meaning it can only get better. Thanks for your build, Enki91, and thanks for taking the time to read this and watch the video, all!

Video:
Spoiler
http://youtu.be/s2-9vcZ1lQ0

Passive Tree:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMABX0HHg5IEHsRLxFQEZYV1xa_GYoajxslHU8hAyLqJ6kqCysKLL8s4S0fLVU1uTY9RwZJUUuuS8RWY1b1XfJfamNDZfFtGW1scFJwVnDVd_19435Zf8aGronTjAuOipAblSCVLpfQmZqaE5u1oqOly6Z_pyunNKxmsJKxs7VItve5Prl8vjrAnMHFwfPDOs3q0AnYdtlb2xrbbtvU2-ffiuOE53To1ukC6f7rY-yw7UHw1fLh8-r22vsJ_5M=

Gear/Gems:
Spoiler
Last edited by anti_1337 on Oct 19, 2014, 11:14:42 PM
Thanks, and lol at those two huge desyncs you got, it was basically like that at each pack for me.
Let me know how VP is working out for you, i tested without Acuity back then and found it was fine without VP.
twitch.tv/enki91
hey man im lvl 89 and loving your build, tried for ever to work somthing out with viper strike. im thank ful for your. i can flicker through a 77 map like its nothen.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info