[1.2] Whaitiri's Flickering Viper [Atziri proof]

Yes, budget is probably not the best choice of words, but my english vocabulary is kinda limited :)

I'd recommend 5k ES for lower maps, and atleast 6k and some block nodes/rumis for 74+ maps.
Haste is kinda pointless, you should switch it with Discipline for more survivability.

What kind of dagger are you using? It's easy to craft really strong (better than binos) dagger with lv8 master services now for a fairly low price.

I need to skip the video part for now, my laptop just can't handle flicker + recording. Also haven't touched my Standard chars at all for probably a month, Rampage/Beyond challenges eat up all of my playing time.
twitch.tv/enki91
may i also ask why are is the cwdt, immortal call and enduring call that specific level? 4 , 7, 5
Last edited by blahblah1235 on Oct 7, 2014, 2:48:42 PM
It's my favorite combo between casts/duration. Lv4 CwDt can trigger gems with up to Lv37 requirement, Lv7 Endu Cry and Lv5 Immo Call are the highest levels for each respective gem within this requirement frame.
twitch.tv/enki91
Atziri proof, no vids, mmmmkay.
Just wondering, how you deal with bosses without any frenzy charges? do you just turn on blood rage, flicker as much as possible and viper strike? I'm having problems with bosses who hit hard and are like in the next map, whenever i enter the boss map, i have no frenzy charges which is a little hard to play with because i am so paper, 5.5k es here
"
blahblah1235 wrote:
Just wondering, how you deal with bosses without any frenzy charges? do you just turn on blood rage, flicker as much as possible and viper strike? I'm having problems with bosses who hit hard and are like in the next map, whenever i enter the boss map, i have no frenzy charges which is a little hard to play with because i am so paper, 5.5k es here

Use Viper Strike only for bosses. Against heavy hitters like Brutus, pop Rumi's if you got one, or else whirlblade away once you see their animation for their strong attacks starting.

Haven't played this char myself for a while, too busy in temp leagues and my shitty laptop can't really handle flicker that well anyway. I may update the build soon with some more defenses if i cbf to work on this again.
twitch.tv/enki91
Switched out CwDt to CwS for the EC/IC chain. This doesn't just make coloring easier on pure ES gear, but also gives us more IC uptime and thus more survivability in general.

While testing this change, i also realized that i don't enjoy Flicker anymore, partly also because my laptop can't handle it. Liquidating this char for a new build i'm planning. Will still answer questions in this thread though.
twitch.tv/enki91
Greetings. So I'm following this build as I love Flicker builds, I can flicker pretty much indefinitely but I've hit a wall at level 51. I've made sure to pick up a roughly equal amount of defensive and offensive nodes in my passive tree, and IIRC I've got about 1k ES and 1.5k HP.

Passive Tree:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMABx4I9A5IEHsRLxFQEZYWvxslJ6kqCysKNbk2PUlRS65d8mKsakNrF2yMbRltbHBScFZw1Xf9fll_xonTjAuQG5UglS6ZmpoTnaqio6XLpn-nK6c0sbO1SLb3uXy86r46wFTAnMHz2VvbGtvU34rjhOd06QLrY-yw7UHw1fPq

Gear:
Spoiler

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I really want to keep this going but I'm getting pretty demotivated when I can't even farm Ledge on Merciless for EXP/rares. Thanks!
I can see what your problem is, you got almost no life rolls on gear. I'd recommend, invest some alchs/chaos and look for some gear with 50+ life on each piece. If you don't know about it yet, http://poe.trade/ is a great indexer to find what you need.

That + Crest of Perandus should last you until the switch to CI. Other than that, you're on a good way. Keep going! :)
twitch.tv/enki91
Thanks mate, I'll see what I can do!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info