Massively Reveals: Tora, Master of the Hunt and Beyond League

"
Chris wrote:
"
Anarack wrote:
Hey look invaders are back :3

The key difference this time is that they only spawn based on player behaviour. If you start to see portals appearing too close together, you can take measures to hold off dangerous things spawning. It makes the fights a lot more tense because you're in control of whether you have a hard boss fight or not. It's crazy fun, though :D

SOME of us are forged to play Rampage due to desync and also our connections. I find it totally unfair to put different things on the leagues.

It's not that i am asking to have desync in the first place but i am stuck some stupid easy speed stuff mode.

Serious Chris.. Why separate leagues like that it's unfair to those that can not play beyond.
"
PANDORAS_BOX wrote:
"
DerKobold16 wrote:
unless chaining portals till boss fight gives a benefit, like rampage does, for exaple a garanteed unique drop when you kill the final boss, i wont bother with portals at all, all it does is it slows down clear speed, for what? 2 blues and 1 rare item drop? no thank you. idea is great, ehm not.. copy paste invasion more plz thx

loool good drops in hc?? You must be joking.
Anarchy- exiles that are dropping mass loot rare rings and so
vs
Onslaught - monsters killing you faster with 0 loot

Nemesis -- again 0 loot and insane rare mods killing you faster

Ambush- Chest madness with mass currency, support gems or map drops
vs
Invasion- oneshoting bosses dropping 2 blue and 3 white items

History repeat itself.

exactly what i said, its not worth it dying for nothing, even not for the challenge of it. so no im not joking requesting a reward for doing so, but yes im joking because i requested sth thats never gonna happen ;) you mate understand me well
"

Hahah, this. Rampage sounds like easy mode, this is optional hard mode. Too bad I'm a newbie and a scrub ;P Though tbh I think I'll need the easy mode to adjust to the new totally-replaced passive tree....

Just replay normal difficulty. You should always have decent gear and it's usually the most active/fun section of HC.

I think I'm going to return to HC this cycle.
IGN: Wrathmar * Paulie * Client
Wow this is amazing, might play mostly in HC league for the 3-months.
IGN : Jovial
for those whining about new league:
- leagues were always testing ground for new ideas in game, new items ect. (something like beta) and by participating in them you are actually game tester
- you can always play standard if league don't suits you
- I see most of you complaining about not much content in leagues this time, how would it be if standard and hardcore didn't get forsaken masters and hideouts (which happend with corrupted areas in last patch) would lagues than have enough content?
- so you get HUGE "mini" expansion with a lot of stuff, which is mostly reason why leagues got little less changes and new stuff and you stile complain about that

very amazing!!!
Hi

Beyond league lol instantly thought of:

Beyonder league seems like a upgraded version of invasion league.

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
this time all of the fun will be in beyond league (since we have boxes in there as well) :P
Mirror of Kalandra?
Beyond sounds more "controllable" like Invasion, so I will give it a try! :-)

I hope the portal bosses are creative and dangerous, but not insanly strong like the invaders at the beginning of Invasion.

Will the bosses be different for Normal, Cruel and Merciless, or will it be possible that every boss out of the pool can spawn in every stage with different stats?
Große deutsche Community mit TS, Forum und Infos gesucht? -> http://www.exiled.eu/
that sounds nuts.

were getting ambush bpxes in the main game so i wouldnt worry too mcuh about drops, but Id agree that all boss monsters need to be dropping a rewarding amount of loot, and that means yellow loot, or at least A piece of yellow loot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info