Massively Reveals: Tora, Master of the Hunt and Beyond League

but do the monsters out of the portals give xp?
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/913599 <--- mirror Thread
Its a little bit ridiculous, that you mention that "endgame is in good shape"
Atziri was just an addition, but the whole map system is still boring
I was really hoping to see more high lvl maps... or a new system
"
Last but not least, I asked about future expansions and what they would contain, to which he simply answered that it depends on what the game is lacking. The first expansion was focused on the endgame because that was the weakest part of the game at the time, but the endgame is still in a good shape now. This expansion focuses more on the core experience. Nevertheless, it's important that every expansion offers players at all ends something of interest; the team wants to reward veterans and new players alike.

"
Ceratoidei wrote:
Its a little bit ridiculous, that you mention that "endgame is in good shape"
Atziri was just an addition, but the whole map system is still boring
I was really hoping to see more high lvl maps... or a new system

got to agree! often it is well what I'm going to do now? a 77 shipyard/shrine or a 78 palace/courtyard. or hey maybe I'm going crazy and do a normal Atziri run!

that are 5 choices we got at endgame. Just add 2 - 4 more maps and I'm happy and I think many endgame players with me. Even if you just ad one more map it would feel not so repetitive.

and although there is always the option to go for the 79 map (they give great xp btw) the chance to make one yourself is IMO way to low. last time I tried with 10 78 palace maps ended up with 4 unidentified, 4 with just many mods but still 78 and 2 staying the same.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/913599 <--- mirror Thread
"
Chameleon wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
"
Anarack wrote:
Hey look invaders are back :3

The key difference this time is that they only spawn based on player behaviour. If you start to see portals appearing too close together, you can take measures to hold off dangerous things spawning. It makes the fights a lot more tense because you're in control of whether you have a hard boss fight or not. It's crazy fun, though :D

And then you get one shot out of no where. ;-)

"YOU ARE IN CONTROL OF WHETHER YOU HAVE A HARD BOSS FIGHT OR NOT"
Learn to read .
I am sooooooo doing a bow ranger this league. I am hyped :)
- I didn't say half the shit people quote from me - Albert Einstein
Now when both the endgame, and general game play is fleshed out; Lets hope next expansion will focus on the next act, and maybe even revamped base armors!
Wow the new HC league sounds a lot more interesting to me than Rampage. Too bad I can't play it; I died twice this week already due to "rubberbanding."

Several people said we have the new skill tree now. I don't see it. Would someone please point me to it?

I rarely type LOL but this actually did make me laugh out loud: "the endgame is still in a good shape now." It may be for some, but as a solo player I haven't even been able to reach it due to difficulty building up a map pool. Seriously though thank you. I needed a good laugh!
"Sing while you may!" -Edward Ka-Spel
"
Not so sure if its running out of ideas or them really wanting to implement an invade aspect into the game and trying out something different to see if people react better.

Here is my prediction CoC build.

Mass AoE damage all mobs felled with 2-3 attacks, big portal and small portals pop up, all demons spawn at the same time even better next to you.

One demon has 50% damage reflect aura, you kill yourself instantly.
Thread:"Fuck X, fuck beyond league this is just stupid and fix desync" will raise.

"
Well at the end of the day it's a game about making lots of things dead until loot pops out. Any new idea is going to seem pretty bland if you reduce it to its simplest terms.

Players want to see more drops.
Players don't want to see the same content with the same shitty drops.

Invasion was died because you had zero risk reward.

If invaders were dropping worst item rare/unique depending on difficulty that would be rewarding but fighting offscreen crap for 20 minutes just to receive 2 white 4 blue trash items isn't worth the time.

Same goes for one shot gearcheck mapbosses.
If drops were good players would risk to kill them because there is a reward.

But Orchard drops the same junk as Grotto.

"
Yeah, because the whole Forsaken Masters concept isn't completely original...?

I don't think I've EVER seen your text smile, Bertie. That's sad.

The Forsaken Merchants are just ripped from random MMORPGs, with worse rewards.
Daily Quests, Hideouts, MTX for hideouts....

Other game give you rewards. Forsaken Traders open Trade options and devs didn't even put effort into it.
1 Fusing for 2 links. Why the hell would somebody put that in. If you use a fusing on an unlinked item it will certainly get 2 or more fusings and 2 link 1 socis totally uninteresting.

"
Concept for beyond league seems great; heres hoping that this time round, theres also great implimentation to match.

Till you meet a fracture pack.....
"
"
Chameleon wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

The key difference this time is that they only spawn based on player behaviour. If you start to see portals appearing too close together, you can take measures to hold off dangerous things spawning. It makes the fights a lot more tense because you're in control of whether you have a hard boss fight or not. It's crazy fun, though :D

And then you get one shot out of no where. ;-)

"YOU ARE IN CONTROL OF WHETHER YOU HAVE A HARD BOSS FIGHT OR NOT"
Learn to read .

And then you get one shoted but you see it coming.
Oooh, I bet the HC players will be excited about this one. That's a fascinating design! Now I know how Hardcore players felt when their league looked less fun than the SC league. I'm super excited to try both :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info