Massively Reveals: Tora, Master of the Hunt and Beyond League

Woooooooooow
BEYOND HYPE
Another quality ZAP! post.
Can't wait for Scion Master reveal! (✿◕‿◕)
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael
Powered by 2015 Alienware 17" R2 laptop · Standard League · BLÔW Guild · Bird-Day - Aug 7, 2012
人生はただのゲームだ。楽しむために生きろ。勝利をつかむため遊べ。人生に勝ち、そして喜ぶために生きろ。o(^▽^)o ♪
Last edited by NotACuckRoach on Aug 15, 2014, 4:39:15 AM
lol at the guy with highest char lvl 54 on standart calling me altf4 noob.
Also lol at the new skill tree and invasion version 1.2. Invasion was the worst league ever created and after 1 week half of the player base migrated to ambush. Brb getting oneshoted from offscrean. Brb killing invasion boss after 10 min of kiting and getting 3 white 3 blue items. Same mistakes all over again, can't you guys just learn.

Last expansion nerfing melee and life nodes, adding the invasion bosses. It sucked big time
This expasion -----------------------------||------------------------------------

4% life loool can't be serious

Hope I am wrong but if not....

Last edited by PANDORAS_BOX on Aug 15, 2014, 6:46:11 AM
I love rangers, most of my builds start as a ranger but the crafting this master will provide looks underwhelming sadly.

Anyway now it's certain I'll play Rampage, I'm not looking for another run away from new stuff league.
unless chaining portals till boss fight gives a benefit, like rampage does, for exaple a garanteed unique drop when you kill the final boss, i wont bother with portals at all, all it does is it slows down clear speed, for what? 2 blues and 1 rare item drop? no thank you. idea is great, ehm not.. copy paste invasion more plz thx
beyond seems rather disappointing (and how would they add anything from the 2 new leagues to standard - can't see it), I'd rather had something like bounty hunting or treasure search already. still, it's pointless to complain BEFORE the release. wait til you have actually played it people... seriously

I for one can't wait for the dailies and hideout building, this is something I actually put in the sugestions thread shorty before it was actually announced ^_^
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
Yeah! A very nice mod and a very challenging league… awesome!
Last edited by _Ryu on Aug 15, 2014, 8:04:16 AM
"
DerKobold16 wrote:
unless chaining portals till boss fight gives a benefit, like rampage does, for exaple a garanteed unique drop when you kill the final boss, i wont bother with portals at all, all it does is it slows down clear speed, for what? 2 blues and 1 rare item drop? no thank you. idea is great, ehm not.. copy paste invasion more plz thx

loool good drops in hc?? You must be joking.
Anarchy- exiles that are dropping mass loot rare rings and so
vs
Onslaught - monsters killing you faster with 0 loot

Nemesis -- again 0 loot and insane rare mods killing you faster

Ambush- Chest madness with mass currency, support gems or map drops
vs
Invasion- oneshoting bosses dropping 2 blue and 3 white items

History repeat itself.
Last edited by PANDORAS_BOX on Aug 15, 2014, 8:11:43 AM
Beyond sounds way more fun then rampage. Can we switch them? i mostly play SC, wtb beyond SC addition.
"
GameLucky21 wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
"
Anarack wrote:
Hey look invaders are back :3

The key difference this time is that they only spawn based on player behaviour. If you start to see portals appearing too close together, you can take measures to hold off dangerous things spawning. It makes the fights a lot more tense because you're in control of whether you have a hard boss fight or not. It's crazy fun, though :D

Man I would much rather have this than "Rampage" but I am too bad for hardcore.

Hahah, this. Rampage sounds like easy mode, this is optional hard mode. Too bad I'm a newbie and a scrub ;P Though tbh I think I'll need the easy mode to adjust to the new totally-replaced passive tree....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info